Recent Topics

Ads

2h IB gear before BIS for small scale

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Crenshaw

Re: 2h IB gear before BIS for small scale

Post#11 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:05 am

raizagast wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:52 pm
4 warlord and 4 bloodlord? What parts of each set?
Oi Im on holidays this week and cannot log in but I believe I run: Bloodlord head(warlords better but I don't have it yet), shoulders and belt. Than 5 pieces of Warlord, 2 genesis and bloodmoon jewel. Next upgrade for me would be sentinel jewel and helmet, off sov shoulders and gloves + rest warlord, but I think I digress from OP topic of early game gear.

Ads
Brutinho

Post#12 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Word of advise; even if you are a 2h tank and have 3FS spec'ed you should still aim for 280-300 (unbuffed) initiative to have negative ctbc.

Damaging stats will increase as you switch to BiS.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

dsteim

Post#13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:21 am

I used a mix of bloodlord and invader before warlord gear with 3pc beastlord. It is not nearly as strong with people in warlord and sov gear these days.

yoluigi

Post#14 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:22 am

Crenshaw wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:59 pm 2 opp, 4 vanq seems like a solid gear before you have access to invader/bloodlord, but getting to those asap should be a priority. Your ini is abysmal, witch elves gonna drop in no time. If I were you, I'd try to get that 250 ini as priority. City dungeon weapons have solid amount of important stats on them, including ini, you will want to run Def proc weapon for a long time anyhow, at least till you have access to bloodlord weapon.

On my warlord/bloodlord IB I drop tuff and armor tactics often, depends on build, but I wouldn't really focus on tuff that much if I were you. Just stay at 450-500 and you are more than good on that matter, you don't need it as much in small-scale, and 2h in is useless in warband plays so it doesn't matter.

For renown roll 3FS, 4parry, 4dodge + quick escape or stats,untill you get better gear and can go for some 4str4ws,2fs,3parry3dodge or something similar with offensive stats. Never take crit renown for IB imo.
Ok ty might take Quick escape might be worth it if i dont have the subj weapon and the crypt one. just need rank 80 lol 70 atm

Sofong

Post#15 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:06 am

for moat 2h tanks 3oppressor/4invader is best before sov without any pve effort.