Recent Topics

Ads

[RP] Clothing Appearance

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
raizagast

[RP] Clothing Appearance

Post#1 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:38 pm

Hello! I've been seeing many RPs on the server wearing this appearance and I don't know where to find it, someone could tell me where to get:
Veteran Runemantle
Vestments of the Traveler
Gore-Spattered Runemantle

Ads
ekalime
Developer

Re: [RP] Clothing Appearance

Post#2 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:53 pm

raizagast wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:38 pm Hello! I've been seeing many RPs on the server wearing this appearance and I don't know where to find it, someone could tell me where to get:
Veteran Runemantle
Vestments of the Traveler
Gore-Spattered Runemantle
These 'regular' items may be harder for players to give you exact locations where to find them; I would suggest looking up the appearance guide and scrolling through the armor sets. Green/blue gear is often a random world drop.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37911

raizagast

Post#3 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Thanks, I have already found a chest that looks like Carnage's, now what I'm missing are the shoulders :(

Glorian

Post#4 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:59 pm

raizagast wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:54 pm Thanks, I have already found a chest that looks like Carnage's, now what I'm missing are the shoulders :(
I suggest asking in the Bitterstone Discord under #Runepriest. Most veteran players know most items.
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:29 pm

Hard pq's drops in gold/purple bags have gore-spattered gear. Order side has also something called charge or charger that is only for order side.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz