Recent Topics

Ads

[Ironbreaker] The punt?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rapzel

Re: [Ironbreaker] The punt?

Post#31 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:08 pm

TARDIONm wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:13 am lol...
IB punt = BG punt with 60-90 hate, but they dont need hate managment for use this skill
and this skill have 10 sec CD both in the shield and in the two - handed, unlike BG

IB have race tactic for recover control time
have perfect 25% parry buff and 10%crit buff(which can easily be maintained on both miles of dd)
and perfect tactic and 3st three for AP gain for our DPS and this very impactable

other great skills how BG (crit debuff, HD with tactic, str buff, toughness buff , aoe snair)

and u talk about ib useless... LOILLLL LMAO LLLLMMMMAAAAOOOO

IB very great for all game content
IB is fine, doesn't mean that BG punt is balanced though.
You really should know, playing the best 6vs6 tank.

Ads
TARDIONm

Post#32 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Rapzel wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:08 pm
IB punt = BG punt with 60-90 hate, but they dont need hate managment for use this skill
and this skill have 10 sec CD both in the shield and in the two - handed, unlike BG

have perfect 25% parry buff and 10%crit buff(which can easily be maintained on both miles of dd)
and perfect tactic and 3st three for AP gain for our DPS and this very impactable

other great skills how BG (crit debuff, HD with tactic, str buff, toughness buff , aoe snair)

amm lol , bg not buff 25 parry for all ppl under presing in 6v6 and bag dont have race tactic for reduce control time , BG is fine , doesnt mean that IB buff is balanced though.
Im really should know, playing the best 6vs6 tank, also have Chosen and BO and IB/Kotbs on order side, I played on 5 out of 6 tanks and in my opinion, there is no problem in the balance between ib and bg unlike the same BO and SM
FMJ

Rapzel

Post#33 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:00 am

TARDIONm wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:41 pm

amm lol , bg not buff 25 parry for all ppl under presing in 6v6 and bag dont have race tactic for reduce control time , BG is fine , doesnt mean that IB buff is balanced though.
Im really should know, playing the best 6vs6 tank, also have Chosen and BO and IB/Kotbs on order side, I played on 5 out of 6 tanks and in my opinion, there is no problem in the balance between ib and bg unlike the same BO and SM
Nice come back, do I need to remind you we are talking about the punt here?

Kaeldrick

Post#34 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:25 am

Rapzel wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:00 am

Punt is one of the tools. Balance should take in account the whole toolset.

nonfactor wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:55 pm Punt/knockback is the most essential kill-securing tool in smallscale pvp; be it scenarios, 6v6, rankeds or small-man roaming. After playing BG, Chosen/Kotbs I could not fail to notice that IBs punt is extremely weak, the weakest single target punt in the game and it feels bad. Even if I preslow a target and then punt, the tank can come back after 1-2s. Ironbreaker is the tank whose default singlet target punt does not benefit from using 2h (Kotbs/chosen and BG get cooldown on their punts reduced by 10s and while I KNOW that IB's punt has 10s cooldown by default the range is tiny). What is even funnier that all of those punts give 30s immunity, even the super long bg punt.

This is not a proposal, my question is: why is not one complaining about it yet? On top of that, Ironbreaker does not make up in utility nor damage to make up for the lack of good punt. Sure, the class has 10% crit buff, 25% parry buff but I feel like IB is only there to "complete" KOTBS. I am aware that some people are not interested in smallscale but it is not like ironbreaker is a must-have orvr tank, especially after Whispering Wind buff.

I am very curious what IB mains have to say about this.
To OP : show me how to have a 10sec CD on BG punt pls, as you stated it first. I may learn something.

L2P and lack of knowledge issues again.

Rapzel

Post#35 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:55 pm

Kaeldrick wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:25 am

Yet it does not for KotBS and BG, because they outshine all other tanks.

Kaeldrick

Post#36 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:06 pm

Rapzel wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:55 pm
Kaeldrick wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:25 am

Yet it does not for KotBS and BG, because they outshine all other tanks.
Well, it's true in some context. Depending on situation, there are classes better to do the job than others. I agree that KoTBS and BG have both an incredible toolset but hey... one in each realm seems ok for me.

I just don't understand why people want everything on their character... there are 3 tanks/realm , pick the one you find the most useful and just play it. Most of "balance-ish" posts are around a personal frustration because the guy want to play a badass dwarf (or whatever race) but with the skills and power of everything.

ashton007

Post#37 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:21 pm

For 6v6 they are fairly balanced. For warband, BG has a whole nother level of utility, that works for 24+.

TARDIONm

Post#38 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:59 pm

ashton007 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:21 pm

For 6v6 they are fairly balanced. For warband, BG has a whole nother level of utility, that works for 24+.
XD in 24vs24 all good , in SNB BG and IB have more options xd
FMJ

Ads
TARDIONm

Post#39 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:03 pm

lol , core point , IB useless because punt IB == punt BG with 60+ hate // my point - ok , IB punt is lower , but IB have buffs on parry and crit and tactic for reduce control time for example , and BG dont have this buffs ... and its strong buffs, how long range BGs punt /// this classes not need changes
FMJ

mubbl

Post#40 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:21 pm

Spoiler:
ashton007 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:21 pm

I think you forgot not grp bound parry buff almost 20% less dmg taken in snb, vs 2h "tank" and the whole ap pumping plus less time cc and strong aoe punt vs dmg drops.