Recent Topics

Ads

LF ADDONS ...indicator??

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bigroman

LF ADDONS ...indicator??

Post#1 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:11 am

Grudge, Fury, Dark Magic...for IB/BG/DOK/WP.. What's the name of the addon that gives you numbers only?
It's a simple addon, but I can't remember :cry:
Oder - Youngpari(IB)/Youngsugi(BW)/Yeongsuk(AM)/Yeongsuki(ENG)/Youngsugi(SW)
Hyangsuki/(RP)/Hyangsuk(WP)/Bigsuki(SLY)/Bigromansuki(KOTB)
Des - Malsuki(ZL)/Yeongpali(MUR)/Smaillroman(CHZ)/Yeongja(DOK)/Youngpal(SOR)

Ads
pvprangergod
Suspended

Re: LF ADDONS ...indicator??

Post#2 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:23 am

bump i want this too

Lilim
Community Management

Post#3 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:25 am

Hey,

Do you mean the ID of spells?

Phantasm

Post#4 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:26 am

I think he mean career mechanics. I do it with Effigy. There are some dedicated addons for career mechanics as well. Like this https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/mech/

unnakotik98

Post#5 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:52 pm

IMO - effigy because u can setup almost everything with this addon. But this **** bugged sometimes especially in ranked or big fights. I tried Mech and both addons bugged :D

Alubert

Post#6 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:03 pm

"PureCareerBar" addon.
You need the Pure addon as well, of course. If you already have two addons write /pure command. In options on the right side you choose "templates". In "player" option change to Purecareerbar. You will have in your UI "player" additional bar below ap bar. Finally, you can do away with tragic and unclear original career mechanic UI.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Lilim
Community Management

Post#7 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:45 pm

unnakotik98 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:52 pm IMO - effigy because u can setup almost everything with this addon. But this **** bugged sometimes especially in ranked or big fights. I tried Mech and both addons bugged :D

Never had issues in fights with Effigy...hm

unnakotik98

Post#8 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:41 am

Lilim wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:45 pm Never had issues in fights with Effigy...hm
As i told bug works for both addons so its only about client-server syncronisation. As example you can reproduce it on WE/WH if smth interrupt your finisher using then client-side gonna think a ability was used and 0 combo points left and server-side tell NO so you still have 5 points and grey icon on finisher and should count it in mind :D
Same syncronisation bug with WE's noGCD abilities. If Elixir + Feinted position were used fast you will not see cooldown

Ads