Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] Power through + flee change

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Whyumadbro

[Slayer] Power through + flee change

Post#1 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:24 pm

Hey all,

I´ve noticed that power through says that no exhaust ability will take away rage, but flee usually drops all machanics in an instant and all morale to. But its kinda just reseting it slowly wich is kinda counter productive for the 2h specc. I think if flee would reset the machanic instantly back to green when pressed, kinda like a exhaustive blow, the specc would waaaaay more usefull and fun to play.

the pro for this is, that i would be a save change and will not be too op or a very big change at all but would increase the specc.

the con is that it could be kinda abused in the slayer st party but not to a great extend.

Whats your opinion on this? What would the choppa 2h specc also gain something from this?

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Re: [Slayer] Power through + flee change

Post#2 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Slayers do not need buffs.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Evilspinnre

Post#3 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:08 pm

If you want the ability to instantly drop rage, don't run Power Through. That's the tradeoff. It should stay the way it is.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Whyumadbro

Post#4 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:18 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:01 pm Slayers do not need buffs.
not even for memespeccs?

Whyumadbro

Post#5 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Evilspinnre wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:08 pm If you want the ability to instantly drop rage, don't run Power Through. That's the tradeoff. It should stay the way it is.
yeah i know, but its the only thing to make 2h kinda usefull, my argument is more about the tradeoff, that you trade in your dmg output and the risk to make a specc work

Evilspinnre

Post#6 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:20 pm

You achieve better ST damage using DW, 2h is in need of an overhaul.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Whyumadbro

Post#7 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:32 pm

Evilspinnre wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:20 pm You achieve better ST damage using DW, 2h is in need of an overhaul.
there we agree, i jsut wanted to post some thoughts. We where promised a overhaul btw

nebelwerfer

Post#8 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:04 pm

i think the gradual decrease of rage is fine because it means you can use exhaustive blows on the way down. say you pop m2 or m1, flee to break through a line or just catch up to a kiting enemy and you can still use knockdown and utility abilities like reducing the chance to crit on a healer or something where you get value. it's quite good and working in slayers favor imo :)

Even more so because it's the only way you can reverse your rage from red to yellow in combat, letting you get bigger hits with deathblow and such, though it's a bit risky.

But as of now (not sure if it's a bug or not) improved flee 2 does exactly what you ask for, it does not remove rage points when you use flee..

Ads
Whyumadbro

Post#9 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:14 pm

nebelwerfer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:04 pm i think the gradual decrease of rage is fine because it means you can use exhaustive blows on the way down. say you pop m2 or m1, flee to break through a line or just catch up to a kiting enemy and you can still use knockdown and utility abilities like reducing the chance to crit on a healer or something where you get value. it's quite good and working in slayers favor imo :)

Even more so because it's the only way you can reverse your rage from red to yellow in combat, letting you get bigger hits with deathblow and such, though it's a bit risky.

But as of now (not sure if it's a bug or not) improved flee 2 does exactly what you ask for, it does not remove rage points when you use flee..
so improved flee is the way to go? thx for that info did not know that; i´ve read that it does not reduce it, maybe now

nebelwerfer

Post#10 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:22 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:14 pm
nebelwerfer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:04 pm i think the gradual decrease of rage is fine because it means you can use exhaustive blows on the way down. say you pop m2 or m1, flee to break through a line or just catch up to a kiting enemy and you can still use knockdown and utility abilities like reducing the chance to crit on a healer or something where you get value. it's quite good and working in slayers favor imo :)

so improved flee is the way to go? thx for that info did not know that; i´ve read that it does not reduce it, maybe now
Yea no, my bad. I read your post wrong. It does not go green, it stays red. Doesn't do exactly what you asked for, more like the opposite of that :cry: :lol: