Recent Topics

Ads

Order side race speed boost?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Raddaquin

Order side race speed boost?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:15 pm

Hey guys, looking for the classes on order side that have a speed boost besides mdps. Not seeing it on am/sw/eng. What is the sh or sham mirror for that?

Ads
Ruin

Re: Order side race speed boost?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:20 pm

SW have a tactic i scout mastery, that on stance change gives them 5sec 25%speed buff.

For destro goblins have a racial tactic with speed proc, and Sh have a pet required flee ability.

Aluviya

Post#3 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:17 pm

Ruin wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:20 pm SW have a tactic i scout mastery, that on stance change gives them 5sec 25%speed buff.

For destro goblins have a racial tactic with speed proc, and Sh have a pet required flee ability.
Aside from the SW tactic there is none as said by Ruin. Generally there is not a full mirroring in tactics for both realms. For instance there is no Stoutness (dwarf tactic) on destro either. Also the idea of the speed tactic from greenskins back in the day originates (assumption here, not a fact) from the POV of balancing the range KD that order had exclusively. Nowadays both sides have range KD... overall there is a big imparity in racial tactics (compare Dark Elf vs Dwarf or Greenskin) and they probably require future balancing.

Earthcake

Post#4 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:13 am

Aluviya wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:17 pm
overall there is a big imparity in racial tactics (compare Dark Elf vs Dwarf or Greenskin) and they probably require future balancing.
Wait, Dark Elves got tactics ?! :shock:

Caduceus

Post#5 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:17 am

IB gets a tactic that gives a speed increase on disrupting a magical attack. 30% too, pretty nice.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Tesq

Post#6 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:38 am

Caduceus wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:17 am IB gets a tactic that gives a speed increase on disrupting a magical attack. 30% too, pretty nice.
That a ch/ib thing, bg got is aswell for some ankward reasonig altought it regen ap instead wounds

Ruin

Post#7 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:36 am

Also forgot to mention, but SH also gets a 25% speed buff from a chanelled charge like/interupt ability for 15 mastery points in path of Bouncing (mid mastery).

Waaghtastic

Post#8 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:03 pm

There are also weapons which can grant speed buff. BO has a 2h weapon which grants a speed buff when disrupting(?) an attack.

Ads
Aluviya

Post#9 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:18 pm

Caduceus wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:17 am IB gets a tactic that gives a speed increase on disrupting a magical attack. 30% too, pretty nice.
oh yeah true I forgot about those.

CountTalabecland

Post#10 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:49 pm

I’ve played around with the SWtactic and it seems like pure garbage.

Needing to switch out of the stance you want every 5 seconds seems like a handicap on actually doing anything useful.

Likewise, there is a weird gap in the boost as you switch stances so the boost isn’t 100% consistent. Its more like 90% uptime.

Tldr doesn’t seem nearly as good as the goblins speed boost and SW is a poor class otherwise so don’t play SW hoping to kite destro easily
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.