Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] Build Advice

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Slow

[KOTBS] Build Advice

Post#1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:17 am

Hello everyone! Just starting my new journey, and need some help with optimising my build. I play duo with my friend (Rune Priest), and im looking for good RvR and SC build, i did some research on forum, and come up with these 2:

RoR.builders - Knight of the Blazing Sun

My concerns are what AP command looks good, but im already has alot of them, and cant use them all, is it worth it? And how good is Solar Flare? I read that T4 RvR is all about morale. Would be glad to hear advices and comment. Thx!
You be quick or be dead.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: [KOTBS] Build Advice

Post#2 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:44 am

you dont need ap commands unless your doing dungeons for your party

Otherwise there are better stronger tactics you should slot

Solar flare is good, but its best used in forts for maximum effect

Slow

Post#3 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 am

As i undertood, Runefang is must have tactic. I doub only +% parry from shield rush, others looks strong, no? Which in you opinion better?
You be quick or be dead.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#4 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Solar Flare is a WB thing, especially on funnel situations.
To Glory is a nice aura, when you have room for it, at least for scenario-play.
You should drop Coordination for slice through in scenarios. As a shield tank you have enough defence anyway and AE snare is a strong CC. As you should have enough defence, you might always opt for slice though instead of coordination.
And you should drop runefang (it isn´t a must have tactic. who told you this?) for banish darkness (even without the decreased cooldown, cause of SnB) in scenarios, because long punts are a must have in scenarios.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Slow

Post#5 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:39 pm

I read few posts on forum, there was told what Runefang is super strong.
So, for scenarios my build should looks something like this?
Smasing Counter or Unbalancing attack?
Sorry, if asking too much, just dont wanna spend hours figure outing it myself, then it probably alredy solved.
You be quick or be dead.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:52 pm

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3092,3073

Smashing Counter!
Many think runefang is great, because it gives 720 points of stats, but you won´t deal any serious dmg as kobs (especially SnB) and I question the usefulness of the strikethrough part of the stats as it works against the defensive stats of the target. Positioning is more important for sucessful CC. Only the initiative from runefang is quite nice, but 2-3 ini-talis will do the trick.

And you might drop heavens fury for to glory. AE Stager can be nice, but its very situational. Use AoE-CC (with the grant of immunities) always with caution.

For WB-play solar flare is quite strong, so your other build is quite useful for this.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Slow

Post#7 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:26 pm

I talked myself out To Glory!, kobs already have good commands, and i would just use them without spending precious points. I just thought what AP is super important, but turns out it not THAT important. So i think i will use your build for SC, and push for Solar Flare in RvR.
You be quick or be dead.

Ashoris

Post#8 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 am

Arbich wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:52 pm https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3092,3073

Smashing Counter!
Many think runefang is great, because it gives 720 points of stats, but you won´t deal any serious dmg as kobs (especially SnB) and I question the usefulness of the strikethrough part of the stats as it works against the defensive stats of the target. Positioning is more important for sucessful CC. Only the initiative from runefang is quite nice, but 2-3 ini-talis will do the trick.

And you might drop heavens fury for to glory. AE Stager can be nice, but its very situational. Use AoE-CC (with the grant of immunities) always with caution.

For WB-play solar flare is quite strong, so your other build is quite useful for this.
THIS

Quality post by Arbich !
The CC abilities of a KotBS can easily win you a fight when properly used, but also ruining any chance of winning (against decent enemies) when AoE immunties are leashed out randomly :)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads