Still, i cant see any advantage on WE.
- 300 extra dmg WE sometimes gets (and sometimes not) from proc is not really a big difference.
- Pa does not stack with BE, and they both does not stack with Eoip, actually 50% ar.pen on BE is the best and the only option both classes have, another thing here with WS - even having a nice +120 buff WE is not able to reach any decent amount of this stat, difference in dmg output between 250 and 370 WS is miserable. About the nasty crits PA can have, like 3 years ago or so, a had a proposition to downgrade RB into core skill for both classes and provide WH with PA on its place, every single WH i met cried like no tomorrow against giving RB to WE, but still, i believe that was a wonderful idea. xd
- MT tactic is very situational, it is an all-in style tactic, using MT you have to retreat everytime something goes wrong or keep fighting with 1 tactic slot being wasted. On top of this, WE can run MT only as a part of Witchbrew build (and they do what? correct, they do not stack! xd), or you need to sacrifice Shadow Step for MT, lul.
- Eoip is a joke after BE and Shadow Step being implemented, i wouldnt even mention this.
- Swift Movements does not really increase dmg, and again is a strongly situational thing 95% of WEs never run.
Im surprised you didnt mention ToB, cause Tob is nice and must be the only decent thing that was not tweaked to WH.
On the other hand WH has:
-Inq.fury which provides permanent aa haste bonus, not after spending frenzies, not on the next Tuesday, but now.
-Core Vindication which can be switched to with a hotkey and provide you with 35%!(sic) raw dmg bonus for 10 seconds every time you are attacked with magic and believe it would worth spending a Seal.
-All 3 decent 13pt finishers, you are able to choose from - 1 was taken from WE, 2d is a little bit tricky but still ok, 3d is good only against light armored targets, but against those is just insane. WE has only 1, which was shared, 2d - used to be good before t4 came online, and 3d - you can only scare the dummy with.
- And i wouldnt underestimate the Seekers Blade, it helps a lot to secure the kill, it has a debuff component to cover the healdebuff, its overall good.
Dont get me wrong, im not trying to complain, all these differences are minor. Two classes are more or less balanced, noone has any noticeable advantage over the other, but the statement that WE hits harder because.... because she can happen to proc 1 or 2 extra kisses per combat or she has one/two situational +15% dmg tactics, or she has better mastery tree composition, is ridiculous.
I have to admit, WH used to have thug life compared to WE, but this comes not from the false statement - WE is generally better or deal more dmg, but because as a WE you can meet only few not even classes, but people you can have hard time dealing with, they are mostly endup geared WLs, riposte Slayers and deftarded Kotbses. The same time, as a WH you have to run for and away from extremely tanky and mobile mshs, extremely hard to kill shamies, offensive but still tough chosens, deftarded maras, blackguards, dps doks and maguses. Thats why i personaly do not play WH, this is to much challenging. Thats it.