Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Guide Version 2

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
User avatar
Ninjagon
Posts: 214

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#21 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am

Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

Could this be viable against tons of destro melee opponents?
Ninjagon - Bright Wizard from Bene Tleilax. No destruction character. My spec
Alts: Velmires, Carnow, Stin, Nynja
Spoiler:
Image

Ads
User avatar
inoeth
Posts: 128

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#22 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 am

Ninjagon wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

Could this be viable against tons of destro melee opponents?
it used to be but got nerfed. i think it has an internal cool down now? not exactly sure about that

User avatar
Ninjagon
Posts: 214

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#23 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:03 am

hmmm...
ok, thx for info :-)
Ninjagon - Bright Wizard from Bene Tleilax. No destruction character. My spec
Alts: Velmires, Carnow, Stin, Nynja
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 387

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#24 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:23 am

inoeth wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 am
Ninjagon wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

Could this be viable against tons of destro melee opponents?
it used to be but got nerfed. i think it has an internal cool down now? not exactly sure about that
Yep it has 1 sec or 0,5 sec ICD as it should and did have live as well (it could crit in live WAR but crit dmg tactic didnt increase dmg on riposte crit) Riposte used to be stupid OP without ICD, lets say WH pops M1 7 second avoidance and anyone with dual wield and fast AA if attacked WH you died kind of instantly, got maybe 2 skills in and from full health to dead.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

User avatar
Elmuerto
Posts: 22

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#25 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am

Ah brings back memories of good times, damn I'll have to get me a windows PC some day again and ROR up.

User avatar
kodos
Posts: 21

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#26 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 pm

RoR does not require a Windows PC.....
thou shall not whine

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 7742
Contact:

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#27 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Elmuerto wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am
Ah brings back memories of good times, damn I'll have to get me a windows PC some day again and ROR up.
We have install processes for both Linux and Mac these days.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron