Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Guide Version 2

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ninjagon

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#21 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am

Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

Could this be viable against tons of destro melee opponents?
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#22 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 am

Ninjagon wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

it used to be but got nerfed. i think it has an internal cool down now? not exactly sure about that

Ninjagon

Post#23 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:03 am

hmmm...
ok, thx for info :-)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Sinisterror

Post#24 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:23 am

inoeth wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 am
Ninjagon wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!

it used to be but got nerfed. i think it has an internal cool down now? not exactly sure about that
Yep it has 1 sec or 0,5 sec ICD as it should and did have live as well (it could crit in live WAR but crit dmg tactic didnt increase dmg on riposte crit) Riposte used to be stupid OP without ICD, lets say WH pops M1 7 second avoidance and anyone with dual wield and fast AA if attacked WH you died kind of instantly, got maybe 2 skills in and from full health to dead.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Elmuerto

Post#25 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am

Ah brings back memories of good times, damn I'll have to get me a windows PC some day again and ROR up.

kodos

Post#26 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 pm

RoR does not require a Windows PC.....
thou shall not whine

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#27 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Elmuerto wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am Ah brings back memories of good times, damn I'll have to get me a windows PC some day again and ROR up.
We have install processes for both Linux and Mac these days.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

facundo7777

Post#28 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Dear Experience WH's

can U advice me what build and gear should i aim at 40 50/60 as beginner wh?

Ads
Repulsion

Post#29 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:45 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:08 pm Dear Experience WH's

can U advice me what build and gear should i aim at 40 50/60 as beginner wh?
Well gear is for sure full vanq or onslaught, if you can get it, could be good.
Regarding the build I'm bumping this because I want to know too. I know the BiS options but I have a parked 46RR WH with onslaught 4piece and would like to know what the hell works for roaming as a baby WH...

Hope someone helps, and on topic: good stuff as usual.

abezverkhiy

Post#30 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:33 am

I would rather advise on gameplay not build - while you're not wearing invaders or pve equivalent do not solo.

I lean towards heavy Confession build - spend 13 points to get DG take all 3 tactics, next go Judgement and get Sanctified Oil. This will cost 23 mastery points. Remainder can be spent on Repel Blasphemy and SoM. Alternatively if your crit is high you can go for crit damage tactic in Judgement. By saying high I mean 20+.

Good hunting, hope to see you one day when numbers recover.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354