Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Guide Version 2

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest

Moderators: Developer, Community Management, Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
User avatar
Ninjagon
Posts: 217

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#21 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am

Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

Could this be viable against tons of destro melee opponents?
Ninjagon - Bright Wizard from Bene Tleilax. No destruction character. My spec
Alts: Velmires, Carnow, Stin, Nynja
Spoiler:
Image

Ads
User avatar
inoeth
Posts: 164

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#22 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 am

Ninjagon wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

Could this be viable against tons of destro melee opponents?
it used to be but got nerfed. i think it has an internal cool down now? not exactly sure about that

User avatar
Ninjagon
Posts: 217

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#23 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:03 am

hmmm...
ok, thx for info :-)
Ninjagon - Bright Wizard from Bene Tleilax. No destruction character. My spec
Alts: Velmires, Carnow, Stin, Nynja
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 422

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#24 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:23 am

inoeth wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 am
Ninjagon wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the guide and for all other informations in this thread!
As a low rank WH, I have one more sinergy in my mind, which is not mentioned here:

Riposte (reactive damage on parry) + Righteous steel + Repel Blasphemy + Confusing Movements

Could this be viable against tons of destro melee opponents?
it used to be but got nerfed. i think it has an internal cool down now? not exactly sure about that
Yep it has 1 sec or 0,5 sec ICD as it should and did have live as well (it could crit in live WAR but crit dmg tactic didnt increase dmg on riposte crit) Riposte used to be stupid OP without ICD, lets say WH pops M1 7 second avoidance and anyone with dual wield and fast AA if attacked WH you died kind of instantly, got maybe 2 skills in and from full health to dead.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

User avatar
Elmuerto
Posts: 23

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#25 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am

Ah brings back memories of good times, damn I'll have to get me a windows PC some day again and ROR up.

User avatar
kodos
Posts: 25

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#26 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 pm

RoR does not require a Windows PC.....
thou shall not whine

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 7816
Contact:

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#27 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Elmuerto wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am
Ah brings back memories of good times, damn I'll have to get me a windows PC some day again and ROR up.
We have install processes for both Linux and Mac these days.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
facundo7777
Posts: 293

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#28 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Dear Experience WH's

can U advice me what build and gear should i aim at 40 50/60 as beginner wh?

Ads
Repulsion
Posts: 3

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#29 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:45 pm

facundo7777 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:08 pm
Dear Experience WH's

can U advice me what build and gear should i aim at 40 50/60 as beginner wh?
Well gear is for sure full vanq or onslaught, if you can get it, could be good.
Regarding the build I'm bumping this because I want to know too. I know the BiS options but I have a parked 46RR WH with onslaught 4piece and would like to know what the hell works for roaming as a baby WH...

Hope someone helps, and on topic: good stuff as usual.

abezverkhiy
Posts: 547

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#30 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:33 am

I would rather advise on gameplay not build - while you're not wearing invaders or pve equivalent do not solo.

I lean towards heavy Confession build - spend 13 points to get DG take all 3 tactics, next go Judgement and get Sanctified Oil. This will cost 23 mastery points. Remainder can be spent on Repel Blasphemy and SoM. Alternatively if your crit is high you can go for crit damage tactic in Judgement. By saying high I mean 20+.

Good hunting, hope to see you one day when numbers recover.
JohanRuth WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL
Forced Entry Guild

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests