[KOTBS] Myrmidia's Fury.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cyrylius

Re: [KOTBS] Myrmidia's Fury.

Post#71 » Thu May 12, 2022 6:46 am

You can't (or at least shouldn't) compare BG to Knight and completely forget about Knight debuffing resistances for everyone close while buffing them and healing for the party. And I'm not even talking about the third aura Knights run these days. Main issue of Knight is, auras alone make it almost mandatory for every content at every level of the game regardless of what other utility it brings as long as it has the punt and guard. And, while in small-scale you can run BG, and it is very good, you can have success with running double chosen - BG brings useful utility, but isn't a must have tank, you can have a party without one still functioning properly.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Ads
Battlefield

Post#72 » Thu May 12, 2022 8:12 am

Evilspinnre wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:24 pm
junkxjunk wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:24 pm Maybe the problem is that arcing swing+tactic+staggering impact+AOE snare is a bit too good.
Nobody uses staggering impact in competitive play.
+1 and i never used aoe snare too, because this is Myrmidia's Fury build with Runefang (before nerf) and Smashing Counter ability and with Vigilance also....

Evilspinnre

Post#73 » Thu May 12, 2022 10:11 am

Battlefield wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:12 am
junkxjunk wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:24 pm Maybe the problem is that arcing swing+tactic+staggering impact+AOE snare is a bit too good.
+1 and i never used aoe snare too, because this is Myrmidia's Fury build with Runefang (before nerf) and Smashing Counter ability and with Vigilance also....
AoE snare is a must for 2h and SnB KOTBS build though ;)
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

sharpblader

Post#74 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:24 am

Evilspinnre wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:11 am

That is exactly the problem.

Even as 2h, Knights are forced to slot 3 utility tactics which makes them so good for groups that buffing any damage on the knights themselves means possibly making the class too OP.

I've tested staggering impact when they made all 2h have 10% parry strike through. Even though it is a good amount of strike through it does squat because conquest as a tree is bad in terms of damage. In terms of group play, Staggering impact is worthless in the Slayer train meta.

zulnam

Post#75 » Thu May 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Ok, break it down to me:

How is a snare that hits up to 3 targets better than, say, Ironbreaker's Earthshatter, an aoe cone snare that slows for just as much?
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Battlefield

Post#76 » Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pm

sharpblader wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:24 am

That is exactly the problem.

Even as 2h, Knights are forced to slot 3 utility tactics which makes them so good for groups that buffing any damage on the knights themselves means possibly making the class too OP.

I've tested staggering impact when they made all 2h have 10% parry strike through. Even though it is a good amount of strike through it does squat because conquest as a tree is bad in terms of damage. In terms of group play, Staggering impact is worthless in the Slayer train meta.
Must for "premade" only, i used tactics crit,thougness,runefang and absorb or ap tactic, was fine and i did not need your premade play style cause i hate to be a utility bot but i liked the Knight before..... !

Gravord

Post#77 » Thu May 12, 2022 4:01 pm

zulnam wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Ok, break it down to me:

How is a snare that hits up to 3 targets better than, say, Ironbreaker's Earthshatter, an aoe cone snare that slows for just as much?
Uptime vs skill cd. Kotb snare will be perma up and even if by any chance cleansed it will be reaplied quickly. Ib aoe snare at best of times will have 50% uptime.

zulnam

Post#78 » Thu May 12, 2022 7:40 pm

Gravord wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:01 pm
zulnam wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Ok, break it down to me:

Uptime vs skill cd. Kotb snare will be perma up and even if by any chance cleansed it will be reaplied quickly. Ib aoe snare at best of times will have 50% uptime.
Ah. I guess that makes sense.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Muurloen

Post#79 » Sat May 21, 2022 7:28 pm

That's where your wrong, bucko.;)
Muurlat DazKrom - Slayer RR8*
Kmuurlat Von Krom - Knight RR8*

Evilspinnre

Post#80 » Sat May 21, 2022 8:12 pm

Muurloen wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:28 pm
That's where your wrong, bucko.;)
Best 6v6 teams don't use it, best 2h Kotbs in competitive city don't use it - where am I wrong?
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp