Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Current BiS gear

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Whyumadbro

Re: [WH] Current BiS gear

Post#11 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:03 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:37 am 6 triumphant
3 sov
Bloodlord Gun
Fortress Sword

or my old build

5 sov
2 sent
2 conq
tell me pls wich triumphant pieces u bought

Ads
reynor007

Post#12 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:06 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:03 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:37 am 6 triumphant
3 sov
Bloodlord Gun
Fortress Sword

or my old build

5 sov
2 sent
2 conq
tell me pls wich triumphant pieces u bought
helmet
cloak
gloves
belt
boots
ring
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

ince

Post#13 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:20 pm

Would love to have some more options here of what ppl think is BiS, or what they are running : )

Barboo

Post#14 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:56 am

No bloodlord mainhand? I thoughed the low speed ist better than the pure dps on the weapons

Tanski

Post#15 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:18 pm

Nah this isn’t wow, faster is better.

Wh do 68% crit, amplified by 15% with sov proc. You need to maximize crit as it is crucial to the class, you won’t be running auto builds and you can’t stack flat % dmg like WE.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Manatikik

Post#16 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:06 pm

Barboo wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:56 am No bloodlord mainhand? I thoughed the low speed ist better than the pure dps on the weapons
Low speed is better for burst. Over time they will do the same damage but with a slower speed the hits are for a higher number which assists more in burst.

So yes, Bloodlord main hand is BiS.
<Montague><Capulet>

abiksa7

Post#17 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm

What gear should i aim until i reach sov and 10k for triumph jewel?

Ashoris

Post#18 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:49 am

abiksa7 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm What gear should i aim until i reach sov and 10k for triumph jewel?
always nice is:

conq boots + belt (melee crit and meleePower)
Sentinel Helmet (melee Crit) + ring

rest = highest set you can wear
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#19 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:03 am

I love to see big hits and 4 onslaught + 4 sovereign + bloodlord mainhand with subjugator/Fortress offhand. Something that has dmg proc. Senti jewelry with 4% Crit talisman and Wounds+5% Crit liniment. Onslaught proc is one of the rare ones that stack with potion or buff. So you get 18% Crit from jewel+proc+liniment and using Purity Bullet raises this even higher.

RoR.builders - Witch Hunter This is ofc a bit situational with Vindication BUT with Bloodlord wpn this gets you 40% + Dmg with Vindication proc and 27%+ Critical dmg from gear = HUGE DMG
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Tanski

Post#20 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:13 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:03 am I love to see big hits and 4 onslaught + 4 sovereign + bloodlord mainhand with subjugator/Fortress offhand. Something that has dmg proc. Senti jewelry with 4% Crit talisman and Wounds+5% Crit liniment. Onslaught proc is one of the rare ones that stack with potion or buff. So you get 18% Crit from jewel+proc+liniment and using Purity Bullet raises this even higher.

RoR.builders - Witch Hunter This is ofc a bit situational with Vindication BUT with Bloodlord wpn this gets you 40% + Dmg with Vindication proc and 27%+ Critical dmg from gear = HUGE DMG
You should keep a renown setup with vind in it for when you roam into casters that you can swap to but I wouldn’t always run it.

Edit: also think you don’t need to go up to pistol whip, points would be better spent in left tree because it’s around 3% ish per point afaik

For those talking about bloodlord mainhand, I know fort and bl weapon have been tested on bis wl and fort took down dummy almost 2 seconds faster just autoing. If you have both I would like to see you test on dummies.

My wh in triumph currently and the autos are pretty horrible . My offhand has hit 2h tanks for like 60 dmg…
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am