Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] PVP leveling build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
panchenko

[WH] PVP leveling build

Post#1 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:33 pm

Can you, please, recommend a WH build for leveling in RVR/Scenes? Currently, I am 22 level with all points spent for the Path of Judgment and crit chance for RR points.
My WH seems to be hardly possible to kill anyone in this game. I really enjoy playing assassin-like classes (rogue in WoW, thief in GW2) but I feel like something is wrong with my WH.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: [WH] PVP leveling build

Post#2 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:24 am

panchenko wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:33 pm Can you, please, recommend a WH build for leveling in RVR/Scenes? Currently, I am 22 level with all points spent for the Path of Judgment and crit chance for RR points.
My WH seems to be hardly possible to kill anyone in this game. I really enjoy playing assassin-like classes (rogue in WoW, thief in GW2) but I feel like something is wrong with my WH.
What gear and talismans you are using? You didn't wrote it but I see a lot WH/WE to go solo for healers in Backline and die there. If you are one of them, don't do this. Help others to kill their targets for now. You need more tactics for your DMG to go up. To pressure a healer solo you need both healdebuffs but even then some might escape.
Dying is no option.

panchenko

Post#3 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:52 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:24 am What gear and talismans you are using?
I use gear with str as the main stat, but without talismans (I haven't figured out where and how to get them yet).
Sulorie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:24 am Help others to kill their targets for now.
Actually, that's the only thing I can do now. I hoped I will be able to gank some lonely walking guys at least, I used to in T1 but it's hardly possible to do since I'm in T2-T4.

Sulorie

Post#4 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:18 pm

panchenko wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:52 am
Sulorie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:24 am What gear and talismans you are using?
I use gear with str as the main stat, but without talismans (I haven't figured out where and how to get them yet).
Sulorie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:24 am Help others to kill their targets for now.
Actually, that's the only thing I can do now. I hoped I will be able to gank some lonely walking guys at least, I used to in T1 but it's hardly possible to do since I'm in T2-T4.
Low lvl chars get a significant bolster in pvp to compensate for the lack of abilities and mastery points/renown skills in general. This bolster raises your stats with a multiplier.
To get the most out of it, your unbolstered stats have to be as good as possible. Talismans are an important factor to increase your attributes in addition to gear as close as possible to your rank. No talismans and gear with significantly lower rank than your char will reduce the bolster effect.
Talismans can be crafted or bought in auction house. Sometimes high lvl chars give them for free to new players but I will stick with both first options.
Green talismans should be sufficient for a new player, refrain from using white ones as they give almost no stats.
Check wiki page for info about crafting or ask ingame in advice chat.
Dying is no option.

Tanski

Post#5 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:12 pm

You can’t run the typical DG build and have success roaming solo, you don’t have the gear or rr for it yet .

For scs, go ew and double heal debuff , run flowing accusations and spam absolution. Stick on healers like glue

For solo roam, go full glasscannon, go bal and again after u bal spam abso. Look for high rr sorc/squig or lowbies. Don’t try to 1v1 sov solo roamers, it’s gonna be a while before you can do that :)
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

panchenko

Post#6 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:30 pm

Thank you guys.

Amakusa

Post#7 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:06 pm

Farm the Mayhem Set (Level 25), so your bolster is on point. Go for Shroud of Magnus and Sanctified Bullets Tactic from the Path of Confession.
Slot Flowing Accusations, Flanking (at lvl 25) and Sanctified Bullets.
At Level 27 you have Access to Repel Blasphemy, at this time you can murder some Melees with ease.
Keep in Mind, that Trial by Pain is bugged and proccs 2 times the Bullets no matter what.

Learn apothecary/butchering if you dont have picked up a Profession yet (you will use a lot of Potions AP/Heal and Absorb).
Egos, Kyoshiro, Kokoshibu, Sosa, Riegert, Luniz, Gankplank <Morituri>
Dunning, Boyka, Iluv, Shirokyo, Snusnu, Engrimar, Soge <Holmgang>