Recent Topics

Ads

[Warrior Priest] - Grace

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tholkienn

Re: [Warrior Priest] - Grace

Post#481 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:57 pm

What is the main spec with 35rr40 with 650 strench, full duelist?

Ads
ThePollie
Banned

Post#482 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:36 pm

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wp; ... :4168:4186:

What I've been using. Renown for Disrupt and Parry.

freshour
Banned

Post#483 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:32 am

Has anyone found any stat combos that are working particularly well with this? It seems that there are maybe 3-4 good Grace WP on the server. I am not one of them... yet. Might be more like 2-3 honestly. I think to play it to its full potential a good connection to the server would help as it is a lot of on the fly transitions, and getting the most out of every possible second when ur in the heat of the action.

1. Other than "Stack armor bro" (this isn't salvation, leave) what combos have you guys found to work the best? Currently I'm 3 str 2 armor I believe. Still so pissed I didn't get the Disrupt ring from Skaven instead I got parry... I know <--- idiot.

2. What helm are you guys using? Disrupt? 2% melee crit? or really really unnoticeable duelist? Any answer is good, just like to hear the reason.

3. Also what STR are you guys hitting. I was able to get it up to low 800's and that was nearly the max I could get. I wasn't using the 25+ stat rings, but the str disrupt spirit resist instead so I guess that lowers but I heard someone say they got 1k and I am curious how and would love to see how.

4. What is your favorite thing to do with your last 5 points? You basically get 5 pts left over, sometimes 4 to dump. Do you do it in Salv to boost those encounters? Or do you do it in wrath to boost the damage prayer for farming or when you have 2 WP and not to forget the initiative debuff that no other WP's ever use even though it is amazing (could be good if it was a litlte more).

Okay.. GO!

Sigimund

Post#484 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:09 am

Armor is really good for Grace too.

freshour
Banned

Post#485 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Well... when I log back in tonight after a break from my 6 hour grind this morning. I think I'll be swapping over to Salvation just to take a break from the insane amount of effort I have put into my Grace WP. It has had its moments, but seemingly falls short everywhere. It really is hard to kill, but on avg doesn't offer a tremendous amount to the group. So I'll stop terrorizing my order friends and just role Salv like every WP should. Probably is time I put some enchants in my Dev set anyway. Still can't believe I got it nearly entirely from SC's. RIP Boundless Sledge... Until T4 and a few tweaks, you are going on the rack! And no... it is not for sale. I wish I could make it a trophy and have it on my back as I sport a book for the next few weeks/months til T4.

Temmacorevl

Post#486 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:38 am

Hello, what now build for Grace?
Temmared

freshour
Banned

Post#487 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:37 am

Wait for R40 lol. Play something else til then.

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#488 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:18 pm

the problem with grace is: it generates a good low flow of thealth, but the timing for spikes is very difficult, as you not only need to switch defensive target, but also have to find the right offensive target to get a spike heal up.

all in all grace wp does not feel very satisfying. you dont do really good heals (though the group heal is not that bad, most salvation group heal is overheal anyway so it doesnt matter so much if grace group heal is only 400 or so per hit) and you dont kill **** and you feel a bit "powerless".

And of course the image of grace is just bad... so much whining of people who have no clue ...
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Ads
Azarael

Post#489 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Yeah I'm abandoning Grace for now. Like I said in the DoK thread, I have ideas... but it's pointless doing anything without the power to execute those ideas, which we don't have yet.

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#490 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:54 pm

i love your stance idea and hope you can execute one day!
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)