Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Incognito

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Razielhell
Former Staff

[Witch Hunter] Incognito

Post#1 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:36 am

I just wondered if there is any way that Witch Hunter can increase his chance TO NOT get detected by other players.I know that initiative helps TO DETECT stealthed enemy players but does it work also on the reverse? Like having high initiative helps you TO NOT get caught by other players?
I always had that query since Live...
Regards
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Azarael

Re: [Witch Hunter] Incognito

Post#2 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:40 am

Because we don't know the original stealth check formula, RoR uses its own check. This formula incorporates an opposed Initiative check, so having more Initiative makes you more difficult to spot.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:47 am

Thank GOD...i never could understand how it works...! Good to know...
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Chaoself

Post#4 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Aza, thanks you to make this class fun again. stealth onlive server was totally bugged and messed and seems to be working fine there :D

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#5 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 pm

How often does those checks occur?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

noisestorm

Post#6 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Chaoself wrote:Aza, thanks you to make this class fun again. stealth onlive server was totally bugged and messed and seems to be working fine there :D
Be happy that there are at least a handful of people actually looking into details and heavy problems to get QoL fixes for such stuff *cough*

Azarael

Post#7 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 pm

sullemunk wrote:How often does those checks occur?
Every second.

Chaoself

Post#8 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:30 pm

noisestorm wrote:
Chaoself wrote:Aza, thanks you to make this class fun again. stealth onlive server was totally bugged and messed and seems to be working fine there :D
Be happy that there are at least a handful of people actually looking into details and heavy problems to get QoL fixes for such stuff *cough*
Well, sorry to dont name every people on this project! but what can i say, your guys are the best :D
P.D: buff torment! xD

Ads
zabis

Post#9 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Any new news on the opposing enemy dots on the map? I want to play my WE badly, but not worth it until this is fixed.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#10 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:55 pm

zabis wrote:Any new news on the opposing enemy dots on the map? I want to play my WE badly, but not worth it until this is fixed.
With one of the recent patches, we've fleshed out packet logging functionality for GMs to use. Not only will this help make their jobs easier, it also lets us track down what data in which packet is causing that problem.

Last I heard we've isolated the packets causing the problem, but I couldn't give you an exact timeline on a fix, save that's it's sooner now than it was before. ;)