Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest rank 40 heal build?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

Warrior Priest rank 40 heal build?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:27 pm

I been browsing the forum. I can't really find any salvation based healing build. How are you 1h + book wp speccing? What tactics are you using. And is there any abilities I shouldnt use? lol... my hotbar is full and abilities I have to put on 9 ish will never be used lol..

thanks in advance! :)

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Warrior Priest rank 40 heal build?

Post#2 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:46 pm

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wp; ... :;0:0:0:0:

That's my build.

And you can add Hotkey bars. Click esc/main menu then Configure UI and you can add additional hotbars or reorganize your UI layout.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Throlla

Post#3 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Thanks! You are not using willpower tactic? are you using willpower talismans instead?

Dabbart

Post#4 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Throlla wrote:Thanks! You are not using willpower tactic? are you using willpower talismans instead?

Negative. I get WP from items. I think my WP has like 600something finished will? Willpower doesn't scale that well. It isn't worth trying to cap it. The additional heal is negligable. My Tali's are all Armor. My WP potted finishes around 3300 armor.

A dead healer provides 0 heals. Focus on your survival, then heal.

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Tholkienn

Post#5 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:03 pm

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wp; ... 5:;0:0:0:0:

My build in wb, full crit and parry to have the tactics always procs

Lancez

Post#6 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Very interesting discussion. I tend to focus on healing output since more healing for everyone includes myself so actually helps my survival. But not to the point of being a glass canon defensive stats are important.

I checked some numbers of my healing with and without the wp tatic, its impact varied.
my total wp with the tatic is 804 so it accounted for 20% of my wp.
for Totd is contributed to 9.5% of the healing
for Divine Mend it was 14%
other heals seemed about the 10% mark.

So I have to wonder what other tactic would be worth an all around 10% drop in healing output? Exalted defenses & Cleansing Power I think are pretty valuable, and intimidating repent is huge but only in certain situations, I'm not sure what tactic besides wp would be better.

But now that I look at things, I could maybe see the case for using armor talismans instead of wp. But that's only going to mitigate physical damage and more healing, even 10% more might be better than however much more armor mitigation you get.

I wonder

Ridduk

Post#7 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:10 pm

Loans

Post#8 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Lancez wrote:Very interesting discussion. I tend to focus on healing output since more healing for everyone includes myself so actually helps my survival. But not to the point of being a glass canon defensive stats are important.

I checked some numbers of my healing with and without the wp tatic, its impact varied.

So I have to wonder what other tactic would be worth an all around 10% drop in healing output? Exalted defenses & Cleansing Power I think are pretty valuable, and intimidating repent is huge but only in certain situations, I'm not sure what tactic besides wp would be better.

But now that I look at things, I could maybe see the case for using armor talismans instead of wp. But that's only going to mitigate physical damage and more healing, even 10% more might be better than however much more armor mitigation you get.

I wonder
Willpower tactic for exalted defense can be an option, honestly i never used ED but i can do nice job anyway

Ads
Dabbart

Post#9 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Spoiler:
Lancez wrote:Very interesting discussion. I tend to focus on healing output since more healing for everyone includes myself so actually helps my survival. But not to the point of being a glass canon defensive stats are important.

I wonder
Cleansing Power is almost mandatory, and intimidating repent is the best Detaunt any healer/class(on order) has I believe. It's an AoE detaunt with 100% uptime. For all intents and purposes, it acts as a Tank gaurding you to all enemies in a 30ft radius of your target.

I honestly don't know why people spec Divine Warding. a 25% chance on crit to give me a barrier for 400x? WPs tend to be defensive enough imo. Giving out 50ap(refreshing radiance) on a basic heal, at the same rate(25) that Warding gives on a Crit, my group can always notice when it's not specced. A small barrier for 30s on a crit isn't going to be the difference between my WP dying or living. He only dies when getting assist trained.

Exalted Defenses is player specific. Some people like it, in a heavy defensive build(rr wise) you can get it proc'd all the time. If you tend to hide out in back/out of LoS then it probably isn't for you.

swilkers808

Post#10 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:39 am

Ridduk wrote:http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wp; ... 4:;0:0:0:0:

best spec for 40/40 imo.

Sorry to necro this post but at lvl 40, I am only seeing 25 available points.
In life, you can be the hammer or the nail. I prefer the hammer.