Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest rank 40 heal build?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ragafury

Re: Warrior Priest rank 40 heal build?

Post#11 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:49 am

swilkers808 wrote:
Ridduk wrote:http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wp; ... 4:;0:0:0:0:

best spec for 40/40 imo.

Sorry to necro this post but at lvl 40, I am only seeing 25 available points.
you get additional points every 10 RR, starting with RR 40, ending with RR70.

So with only CR40 / RR39 or less you have 25 points.

Once CR40 / RR40 you will get an additional point and a total of 26 points to spend in your mastery trees.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 am

Make sure you have enemy add-on, a must have for any class but essential for healers imho
Alea iacta est

elk76

Post#13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am

My two cents
This was my build before the last fix of "Intimidating repent"
I really liked the Sigmar's Grace and a lot of ppl appreciate the 760HP

Now I came back to the old one and the classic one

Panodil

Post#14 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 am

I like this spec for wb
http://www.ror.builders/career/warrior- ... ,4155,4161

rr40 with full anni or rr50. Discipline just for 6 more disrupt and some extra healing, thats my flex tactic
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Shooshpanzerer

Post#15 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm

if you're 40/40 with full anni and aim for WB play, RoR.builders - Warrior Priest this could be best build for healing WP. For WB put talis into wounds instead of armor.

swilkers808

Post#16 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Shooshpanzerer wrote:if you're 40/40 with full anni and aim for WB play, RoR.builders - Warrior Priest this could be best build for healing WP. For WB put talis into wounds instead of armor.
I have the anni gear in my bank but have been wearing the full Beastlord set with a mix of anni. Wounds in place of armor talis? Interesting. Almost everything that I had read put armor above wounds.
In life, you can be the hammer or the nail. I prefer the hammer.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#17 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:10 pm

swilkers808 wrote:
Shooshpanzerer wrote:if you're 40/40 with full anni and aim for WB play, RoR.builders - Warrior Priest this could be best build for healing WP. For WB put talis into wounds instead of armor.
I have the anni gear in my bank but have been wearing the full Beastlord set with a mix of anni. Wounds in place of armor talis? Interesting. Almost everything that I had read put armor above wounds.
Warband play is all about morale bombs. Only wounds helps to survive the burst. Sigmars Shield is btw an awesome skill, only somewhat tricky to use as a heal WP.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Shooshpanzerer

Post#18 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:51 pm

swilkers808 wrote: I have the anni gear in my bank but have been wearing the full Beastlord set with a mix of anni. Wounds in place of armor talis? Interesting. Almost everything that I had read put armor above wounds.
Starter would be full anni, Winds set for initiative, 3 BL (crap, but cloak allows a tali, and heal WP/Dok don't really have a variety of useful gear). SC1 weaps. Bis gear for WP would be Full Genesis (good luck on that), Onslaught (two weeks (tm)) and Sub/SC2.

Ads
swilkers808

Post#19 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:38 am

Shooshpanzerer wrote:
swilkers808 wrote: I have the anni gear in my bank but have been wearing the full Beastlord set with a mix of anni. Wounds in place of armor talis? Interesting. Almost everything that I had read put armor above wounds.
Starter would be full anni, Winds set for initiative, 3 BL (crap, but cloak allows a tali, and heal WP/Dok don't really have a variety of useful gear). SC1 weaps. Bis gear for WP would be Full Genesis (good luck on that), Onslaught (two weeks (tm)) and Sub/SC2.
I have been searching and running around like an idiot for two hours looking for the Winds set items. I cannot find anything online for this set other than Destro side. Do you have the information?
In life, you can be the hammer or the nail. I prefer the hammer.

Shooshpanzerer

Post#20 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:37 am

Mobs are the same as for destruction.

1)Spiders near order TM WC - farm until you get 5 items, then exchange it to an equipable item in altdorf library
2)Caledor l39 champ scorpion. Equip drop in a pocket and you can claim item from library in Altdorf
3)Cinderfell - destro side, click on skull, claim item in library.