Recent Topics

Ads

WH AoE grind spec

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dabbart

Re: WH AoE grind spec

Post#11 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:11 pm

I tried it with sweeping razor. Found flowing accusations or +10 parry more effective. But yea, it's just about getting as many mobs as you can without dying. The abso crit build worked really well, but it's one mob at a time. Lemme know if the speed you can drop that single mob works out better xp/min though.

Gl!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
kokkotas

Post#12 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:51 am

My friends WH's don't follow confession spec, try to use inquisition with ,seal of destruction,exit wound- judgment with, fanatical clensing and pistol whip, and focus to strength, critical, weapon skill, dodge and disrupt, and parry.
But need to know, WH is not super duper player like witch elf, WH need to play dirty for help orders, like to retake bo flags under their enemy eyes (like me:) ) and wait for devs upgrade gear from annihilator, after this maybe have better luck.

Blackbyrd
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

Dabbart

Post#13 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:53 am

Thanks blackbyrd. This thread is for AoE Grind specs though... EW isn't going to help farming mobs that well:P

But yes. EW can be superior to BaL. Just depends how much you life/die by that final tick...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

kokkotas

Post#14 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:02 am

M8 If you start to play WH need to learn some things, first = the dead is easy, second = need big patience for stay and continue to play this char, but I promise, after some time if you play right ofc, you have big satisfaction.
Don't forget, play for the people don't play for your own and remember me.
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#15 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:19 am

Dabbart wrote:I tried it with sweeping razor. Found flowing accusations or +10 parry more effective. But yea, it's just about getting as many mobs as you can without dying. The abso crit build worked really well, but it's one mob at a time. Lemme know if the speed you can drop that single mob works out better xp/min though.

Gl!
I have some expressions.

Tested only 1,5 hours but so far the build worked better than expected.
My biggest concern however seems to be, that ~ 25% of the time, my bullets are not healing me. I believe this is when I use Dragongun "on the run". When I stood still it seems more reliably healing.

I was Impressed by how the damage adds up. From the Rugged tactic while RP + x3 Razorstrike adds up in a really good amount of dmg. All in all it was a bit better than Absolution spammer. I needed more time to regenerate, but I would have so or so a CD on repel blasphemy. Build is really doable, didnt expect that.
Didn't use a stopwatch, but it seems to be ~ a third faster overall, and for me this was a much higher "PvE - ability" increase than expected.

Please dont change Dragongun :-P

Took me 15 minutes or so to understand how different I have to play :D
After the first obligatory wipe, I had a breeze at lvl 37 with the 41 mobs in Chaos Wastes.

kryss

Post#16 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Dabbart wrote:I tried it with sweeping razor. Found flowing accusations or +10 parry more effective. But yea, it's just about getting as many mobs as you can without dying. The abso crit build worked really well, but it's one mob at a time. Lemme know if the speed you can drop that single mob works out better xp/min though.

Gl!
I have some expressions.

Tested only 1,5 hours but so far the build worked better than expected.
My biggest concern however seems to be, that ~ 25% of the time, my bullets are not healing me. I believe this is when I use Dragongun "on the run". When I stood still it seems more reliably healing.

I was Impressed by how the damage adds up. From the Rugged tactic while RP + x3 Razorstrike adds up in a really good amount of dmg. All in all it was a bit better than Absolution spammer. I needed more time to regenerate, but I would have so or so a CD on repel blasphemy. Build is really doable, didnt expect that.
Didn't use a stopwatch, but it seems to be ~ a third faster overall, and for me this was a much higher "PvE - ability" increase than expected.

Please dont change Dragongun :-P

Took me 15 minutes or so to understand how different I have to play :D
After the first obligatory wipe, I had a breeze at lvl 37 with the 41 mobs in Chaos Wastes.
Happy to know that the DG/parry setup works for you, rush to 40 and then witness the AoE go away (and you'll be in favor too, in exchange for more power) ;)