Recent Topics

Ads

[Warrior Priest] Full Damage build??

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
blaqwar

Re: [Warrior Priest] Full Damage build??

Post#21 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Does Refreshing Radiance even work with lifetaps? I seem to recall testing it on live and it wasn't proccing. Don't remember when exactly though.

Ads
WarriorPriest

Post#22 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:46 am

Hammer of Sigmar got a buff the other day, that is something at least.

Kravenous

Post#23 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:36 pm

I have just enough point in grace for Sigmar's Vision, and the rest is Wrath. For Tactics I run Divine Favor, Hastened Divinity, Fanaticism and Guilty Soul. I have the heal debuff, Hammer of Sigmar and Soulfire as well.

As far as if it's viable it certainly is. I'm usually top or near the top of damage and kills for my team in scenarios and it's pretty good for solo roaming 1v1 as well. Hella fun to play.
Raveous - Warrior Priest
Kravenous - White Lion
Karthenax - Shadow Warrior
Numenorean - Knight of the Blazing Sun

WarriorPriest

-

Post#24 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:53 am

-
Last edited by WarriorPriest on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vdova

Post#25 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:54 pm

WP has not 25% inc hdebuff, but 50% now. Also 40% dmg buff for Wrath skills combined with +25% dmg buff from divine assault tactic, makes WP more than solid melee 2H dps now, with better survivability than 2H slayer or WL due to melee healing. He still lack charge or 10s root/snare abbility like DoK.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

WarriorPriest

-

Post#26 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 pm

-
Last edited by WarriorPriest on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

worship

Post#27 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:43 am

Hi guys,

Quick question:
Due to the lack of time to play several toons, i would like to focus 1 char who can deal nice damage in one spec, and also be a tank or healer in other spec.
I'm not searching for the BEST class ("if you want damage - go REAL MDPS or GTFO") i just want to have some fun, so what i am looking for is:
1) Class who is able to deliver nice damage when specced DD, and be melee (so no RP/Sham/AM/Zealot);
2) Class who can tank/heal pretty well when respecced;
3) Class who feels good when played solo, especially in RVRs;
4) The less popular class/build - the better :)

So i am choosing between 2H Blackguard and DD WP - could you please share your opinion on these 2 classes answering 4 question above?
And the biggest question i have - who of these 2 has higher damage? Burst?

Thanks.

WarriorPriest

Post#28 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:58 am

The Warrior Priest was hobbled again sometime around Christmas.

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#29 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Logged in yesterday the first time since last year Dec. My WP feels horrible and hits like a wet noodle. Why did they revert almost everything beside the Salvation healtalent? Also Hammer of Wrath seems much weaker than last year, even the tooltip still says xy extra damage (guess its from the ressouces dmg revert). Now we can wait ages for the launcher that is expected to com soon (tm) Maybe in a year :cry: . Holy crap WP is really lackluster right now. I should have bought the healing set and not spend 300 gold on STR Talismans...

lefze
Suspended

Post#30 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:30 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:Logged in yesterday the first time since last year Dec. My WP feels horrible and hits like a wet noodle. Why did they revert almost everything beside the Salvation healtalent? Also Hammer of Wrath seems much weaker than last year, even the tooltip still says xy extra damage (guess its from the ressouces dmg revert). Now we can wait ages for the launcher that is expected to com soon (tm) Maybe in a year :cry: . Holy crap WP is really lackluster right now. I should have bought the healing set and not spend 300 gold on STR Talismans...
Necroing aside, do you even have gear that is on par? Being away for a year usually means you have some grinding to do before you are competitive again.
Rip Phalanx