Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Need some serious help soloing

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dabbart

Re: [WH] Need some serious help soloing

Post#41 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Just drag and drop. When you stealth, your action bar will swap to "stealth mode" just set whichever opener you prefer on the same key as where you have your KD and spam the button as you leave.

Depends on the target, but dropping hat KD before the can detaunt or react in anyway means a lot more opening dps. Gl!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Blasio

Post#42 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Oh I see! Thank you for your responses.

Spacecraft

Post#43 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Now our pro we nicelook also mentioned getting a torment in just before the kd. Almost a free torrment do to animation this bound to the same skill how can this be achieved?

Thanks

Dabbart

Post#44 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Debatable. Check out the most recent patch notes thread for some talk from aza on this.

1 gcd is enough to pop RD, detaunt, punt, etc. as I said, depends on the target. But I found the KD instant on my WH gave me time to drop what I needed. Try out a few diff strays, see what you find he most effective on each target.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Atropik

Post#45 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Spacecraft wrote:Now our pro we nicelook also mentioned getting a torment in just before the kd. Almost a free torrment do to animation this bound to the same skill how can this be achieved?

Thanks

Click here to watch on YouTube

Watch after 7.00. Replace PA with Torment.
Nicelook | Obey