Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Full Confession - Worth?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Panzerkasper

Re: [WH] Full Confession - Worth?

Post#21 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:59 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Panzerkasper wrote: Even then it may only beat BF, but not flanking.
50% crit, AA, flowing accusitons, and flanking wasnt that the standard WH set late game?
Yes, but only after Souv upwards, when you had enough str over gear and some decent amount of WS. But i would always change FA against PC, because it is much more reliable.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
Blasio

Post#22 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:03 pm

So EW inferor to BaL? The debuffs seem nice.

Panzerkasper

Post#23 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Blasio wrote:So EW inferor to BaL? The debuffs seem nice.
No its not. BaL+Abso spam is the highest damage output you can get. Even if only half of the BaL Dots crit it easily does 3 or 4 times the damage. The argument that it has a position requirement is a joke and that the choppa (1class out of 12) can deny you crits, also.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

pierotrial

Post#24 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:09 am

Something should be changed,atm WH is not so strong as WE...
WH hasn't a really fast burst dmg as WE... just consider the best burst dmg from both:
WH burst spec is BAL(dmg over time) it can be dispelled by healers and can be dispelled buy renonw ability(ofc it cost 10 points but i have found lot of people... expecially casters that have it and dispelling the bal... u are dead,just drink a healing pot while ur bal has been dispelled and all ur work has gone away...for example vs magus PW+ BAL... they detaunt... dispell it.... 2400 hp healed by their ability+2700 hp pot and they healed for 5.1k hp and u are dead... same for some SH....

WE burst dmg is Witchbrew: very big add dmg that last 6 attacks( core dmg is 300 each attack) so i dunno how could be high training 13 points to get it... surely it is better than BAL... it is a fast burst dmg and can t be dispelled.

For Torquemada the point is that: or make BAL not disspellable... or give something in other spec similar to the burst of WE...
just to have a real balance

Aurandilaz

Post#25 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:16 am

I'd maybe switch from Exit wound to BAL if the dot time was shorter, but I prefer school of fast ganks.

Miszczu5647

Post#26 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:00 am

pierotrial wrote:Something should be changed,atm WH is not so strong as WE...
WH hasn't a really fast burst dmg as WE... just consider the best burst dmg from both:
WH burst spec is BAL(dmg over time) it can be dispelled by healers and can be dispelled buy renonw ability(ofc it cost 10 points but i have found lot of people... expecially casters that have it and dispelling the bal... u are dead,just drink a healing pot while ur bal has been dispelled and all ur work has gone away...for example vs magus PW+ BAL... they detaunt... dispell it.... 2400 hp healed by their ability+2700 hp pot and they healed for 5.1k hp and u are dead... same for some SH....

WE burst dmg is Witchbrew: very big add dmg that last 6 attacks( core dmg is 300 each attack) so i dunno how could be high training 13 points to get it... surely it is better than BAL... it is a fast burst dmg and can t be dispelled.

For Torquemada the point is that: or make BAL not disspellable... or give something in other spec similar to the burst of WE...
just to have a real balance
You should try to find your own "best" build for WH. Forget about the one and only working build and find your own. You will die a lot trying but in the end... your experience will by much more enjoyable :)
What's prevent you from using double potion also? Why you make your build against squishy when 80%of player you meet alone are mdps and tank?
WH and WE are great against 1vs1. Issues are somewhere else.

Side note: You are aware that WB have internal cool down?
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

pierotrial

Post#27 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:28 pm

tbh i dont know which healing pots can be use at the same time, so double... usually if u drink a pot the cd is 5 min reusa is not right?

Miszczu5647

Post#28 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:34 pm

pierotrial wrote:tbh i dont know which healing pots can be use at the same time, so double... usually if u drink a pot the cd is 5 min reusa is not right?
Try heal pot from apothecary and heal pot from emblem/medalion vendors and see what happen ;)
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ads
Stmichael1989

Post#29 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:32 pm

To the original post, full confession is an awful tactic. Don't bother with it.

If you're looking to just solo gank, confession can be useful, but even then I'd recommend something like http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... :4365:4375: this rather than what you posted. The heal debuff really only comes into its own when killing healers or in group play, so you'd be better off maximizing your damage via judgment while also boosting your survivability.

If you're interested in scenarios or groups in RvR though, repel blasphemy isn't going to give you any meaningful survivability. If you find yourself on the other end of a destro melee train, they'll snare and surround you negating the parry. If you're getting hit by ranged, parry does nothing. You're better off with the BAL/PtF build linked earlier.
StMichael - 40 Warrior Priest
Elhim - 40 Shadow Warrior
Cullexus - 40 Witch Hunter
Teuton Codpiece - 40 Knight
Gritkicker - 40 Slayer

tionblack

Post#30 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 pm

You must be prepared for any situation with WH or youll suffer a lot,i mean A LOT.Parry is your friend.I suggest get Shroud of Magus and % 100 Parry hit skill (repel blashphemy).And use full sets to be able to have BAL and Pistol WHIP and crit % 50 inc dmg tactic aswell.After rr 50 ull not need to use full sets.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink: