Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Guide

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
abezverkhiy1

Re: [WH] Guide

Post#21 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:44 am

In brief I would suggest to pick Repel Blasphemy, Shroud of Magnus cause they are very welcome defensive abilities. And Punish The False cause killing healers is one of key tasks. This would cost 9+9+3 mastery points.

Ads
aldorn

Post#22 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:18 pm

I just want to note that this server plays a little different to live, so some old cut paste ideas are not always best. Not knocking the guide, it was a good read.

Server delay and in turn poitioning being a major issue. You might think you are behind them but you are not. you might think u are ontop of them (melee range), but you are not. 5ft abilities (basic melee) don't always register, you will sometimes get ability cd but believe me they have not necessarily applied. Players can now swivel (bs btw) after being kd'd which means the average player who thinks out of the box will be quick to face first your incoming bal or torment. So to adjust;

-i sadly need to spam my opener as an enemy closes in on my stealthed position. And even the they might ride right over. Keep more stealth time on the meter as u will find u are backing out from failed openings regularly. Dont unstealth and snap shot a sh, u will likely die.
- FP is needed a very high % of fights now. Be ready to use it for a kd or bal.
- Abso is ridiculously important to combat the servers delay. This also gives added consideration to Flowing accusations, the advantage of ranged classes closes considerably when u get 3 or 4 abso's in the chamber. And as noted by Tion (i think) a cheeky abso is far more efficient than tbp.
- tbp ... it does look awesome thats for sure.
- flanking does not have as much impact anymore due to the fact that you will not be doing so much .... flanking.

5am. Ffs.

Anyhow continuing on tactics;
- vindication. Have this on a tactic set. ESPECIALLY if you r running SoM. You don't need to run it all the time but its well advisable when around allot of hogwarts wankers. Keep pushes, sc's with a ton of casters etc.
- Fanatical cleansing is hands down the most important wh tactic imao. That has never changed.
- brute force is the tactic u annoyingly need to use. Maybe it can be avoided towards end game with so many mix set options now.
- riposte. Again a good tactic to have on a spare tactic set. It obviously goes hand in hand with righteous steel, RB and CMovements. People hate on this tactic which is baffling, we all have some type of bollicks ability, its like telling a tank its weak of them to use high regeneration. Riposte is one of these simple little adjustments to make when u know u are going to face the same melee that just beat u. Mix it up. Great against burst melee and high dps doks. Don't use it in premades unless u vs all melee dps (just don't).

Anyhow thats my random 2 cents.

tionblack

Post#23 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Back to this topic i want to add some stuff here

1) Fanatical Cleansing is what makes a witch hunter what it is.A must.
2)Considering Torment skill is gold and the only basic attack you should be using other than utility strikes FLANKING tactic is also a no brainer considering PISTOL WHIP and BAL applied from behind only % 15 extra damage is sick.
3)Brute Force NO BRAINER
4)
Now the last tactic i think created many questions in many players head and well they are right... So what do we do ?

a)I am in love with PROLONGED CONFESSION >>>> Stealth opener ( if prolonged confessions procs makes 3 accu)+Feinted+Seal of Destruction+PISTOL WHIP( if prolonged confession procs 2 accusation) means you can pop a goddamn % 50 armor ignore 5 accu bal on your target which means you already won the battle.

b)Vindication/Shroud of Magnus ,especially in scenarios check if any enemy caster is in play and get this baby ready % 35 boost combined with % 15 flanking is just so powerful you will bury your rapier deep into their hearts.

c)RIghteous Steel : Well i prefer to go offensive stats exept FUTILE Strikes and the % 10 parry makes me feel safer if i know there is a gazillion of meele im up against also you use it with combines riposte to rip those ""OMG WH LETS KILL HIM"" meelee classes.

d)Flowing Accusation: Here is my sweet combo super megamaster inquisitor mix for you.Wear full BEASTLORD and combine rest with conqueror.The full BEASTLORD proc gives you % 10 chance an accusation point when hit and beleive it procs a lot considering there is always someone targeting you especially in scenarios so you build accusations regularly and spam absolution as you catch up with the filthy squig herder shooting at you.SO basically if it procs plus beastlord bonus ull be spamming abso non stop. Very fun setup this is :)

e)Inquisitors Fury: This is another option maybe against squig herders disarming you etc but i think you need conq shoulders to see best effect well and honestly without stacked STR might end up bad. .Might be also good with 2 subjugator cause of the proc. I tried it with 550 weapon skill % 15 attack speed jewelery set and conq shoulders you hit fast but with 2 jewelery stones u gimp your stats so i didnt like it that much.

Do not forget you wear light armor with potion at best your armor will be 1900 ( with blue potion that is) and everyone will be hitting you.Get in kill and get out. Rince and repeat.

Also against meele you can go full parry i still can have 52 parry without gimping myself too much very effective against meele .

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Tklees

Post#24 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

interesting ideas in this thread. Nice to see other WHs still out there getting some
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Tankbeardz

Post#25 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Tklees wrote:interesting ideas in this thread. Nice to see other WHs still out there getting some
Who is this Tklees guy?