Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] BiS sets...

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
LordPiss

[WH] BiS sets...

Post#1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Full conqueror + full genesis

or

5 Beastlord + 2 Annihilator + 2 Conqueror

Your advice ?
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

Ads
Krima

Re: [WH] BiS sets...

Post#2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:26 pm

5/2//2
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

shaggyboomboom

Post#3 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:14 pm

2 domi instead of anni?

Krima

Post#4 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Anih shoulders give + 3 meele crit.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

LordPiss

Post#5 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Yes Krima, I used to play 5/2/2 but testing full conqueror and it appears to be nice too.

This proc gives the feeling of being more "tanky" and I'm wondering if losing around 80str for +/- 100 toughness is worth it. Buff my self / debuff target is great, and the buff/debuff is almost always up during fights.

I mean the dmg you lose by less strength should be compensated by the toughness debuff, no ?

And you also get with full conq/genesis :
+2%crit
+10 auto attack haste (which seems to be bugged though)
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

kryss

Post#6 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:09 pm

LordPiss wrote:Yes Krima, I used to play 5/2/2 but testing full conqueror and it appears to be nice too.

This proc gives the feeling of being more "tanky" and I'm wondering if losing around 80str for +/- 100 toughness is worth it. Buff my self / debuff target is great, and the buff/debuff is almost always up during fights.

I mean the dmg you lose by less strength should be compensated by the toughness debuff, no ?

And you also get with full conq/genesis :
+2%crit
+10 auto attack haste (which seems to be bugged though)
You also get 7% reduced chance to be parried. I use full conq and tried mix and match, still prefer conq

tionblack

Post#7 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:08 am

IF you want crit go for RUIN Shoulders/Gloves ( % 3 crit/% 2 parry).Annihi Gloves gives 29 init its nice but nowhere near % 2 parry imo.

4 piece conq is awesome you get 5 reduced parry out of it and if you prefer to use gloves too makes it % 7 parry strikethrou and beleive me its really good to have.If you have hard time landing hits against MARA or WE ( i know you should try to hit them from behind and well as your aware it doesnt work as we want sometimes) it will help you a lot.

I was not playing wh for a while but against all odds and due to my stubborn nature i am coming back to shine with gimp stealthers.

When i use full genesis and conqueror i feel horribly squishy i dont know why but def not satisfied with it :D. So i combine stuff yet i can let you know my side of story after getting some more dominator parts.

Currently trying attack speed tactic with conq shoulders+ AA % 15 haste jewlery with some added weapon skill.I can suggest you to try out and see how efficent is high weapon skill since it effects every bit of your finishers ( for BaL high wep skill is gold ). We can exchange thoughts when you do that too. See ya around have fun !

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Xavory

Post#8 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:31 am

Full Conq or 5/2/2: Here is how I answer that question.

Ask yourself what is the MINIMUM amount of STR you are willing to go into battle with (fully buffed/potted).

If the answer is something like 850ish, then you will have to run Brute Force with full Conq. 5/2/2 will let you run other tactics and keep fairly high STR. If you plan to run BF anyway, then Full Conq may be the way to go.

my 2c.
Xzavory (SM), Xzave (WP)
Montague

Xavory (WE), Xtacy (Sorc)
Molon Labe

Xavette (WH of DOOM)

Ads
hamun

Post#9 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:29 am

IMPO full conq is best choice.. depends on your playstyle 2.. personally I prefer 100 tough debuff.. It makes more difference then 100 str in fight.. imagine that most players dont play with more than 300 toughness..
Osviel 40 WE
Mamrd 40 Shaman
Hamun 40 WH
Prcek 38 SH
Nangud 40 Mara
Hnusak 40 Choppa

Tankbeardz

Post#10 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:48 pm

IMO 3 Anni / 4 BL / 2 Conq / 2 Genesis

The ini buf vastly improves the quality of life in stealth mode and lowers your chance to be crit.