Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] BiS sets...

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Spierron

Re: [WH] BiS sets...

Post#21 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:35 am

Tankbeardz wrote:The ini buf vastly improves the quality of life in stealth mode
Is true ? i'm not sure about it.
sinadin wrote:what does this all mean?

5x BL (Hat, Cloak, Chest, Jewel, Pocket) +
2x Conq (Belt + Boots) +
2x Ruin (Shoulder + Gloves) +
Subj or SC Rapier +
Judgement Pistol (Armor debuff proc) +
2x Genesis (which?)+
1x Brooch of the Fist (T4 influence)

Thank you
Genesis Remnant or Shard and Aspect
You can change jewel T4 influ for Harbinger jewel 36 str 2 moral per second

Ads
Atropik

Post#22 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:37 am

sinadin wrote:what does this all mean?

2x Genesis (which?)+
1x Brooch of the Fist (T4 influence)

Thank you
14str/3parry + any other on your choise, i prefer 36 might cause i have str cupped with 100 str pot.
3%parry+ tali slot from skaven instance istead of t4 inf, cause + 5% overal parry from jewerly without significant str drop - is a great increase of the second main stat for stealth class in current meta.

You welcome
Nicelook | Obey

Adelmar

Post#23 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Atropik wrote:I have to sorry for some arrogance that might be shown, arguing over trivial stuff makes me offensive.
And that was my point, regardless of what set up you use, the difference is trivial. I even stated earlier in the thread that mixing the sets was statistically better so I'm aware of what you're saying. All that I was saying is that when running full Conq/Genesis, that you'll see very little difference though it won't be as consistent.

PS: And no worries. No offense taken.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Kubar

Post#24 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:21 am

Hi there , this topic is in my mind like weeks now how to set the endgame for a Torment+Bal build Wh. Any end game player who makes 1v2 and 3's or high lvl playes with this build ,wanna share his endgame set?

I wanna also ask ,how is the survive of the full concq+ genesis? I feel i lose so much init after goıng conq from analiator set?

Any full conq+genesis player has some advice? Or its ok as mush as full analiator buıld?
Now i am running 3 conq +3 analiator and genesıs. need 1 more set item for full conq buıld.

Also one more point i like to ask, i ran Torment+Bal build so mostly i am behind the target donno if i need that much less chance to parry and block that comes from conq.
It feels like full concq is more proper for Confession and Inquisition build.Whats your opinion on full concq+genesis build on Judgment+ Confession build?

I never made pve so dont know the beast and ruin build effects.
I mıght end up start pvein in soon :)

Sulorie

Post#25 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Kubar wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:21 am Hi there , this topic is in my mind like weeks now how to set the endgame for a Torment+Bal build Wh. Any end game player who makes 1v2 and 3's or high lvl playes with this build ,wanna share his endgame set?

I wanna also ask ,how is the survive of the full concq+ genesis? I feel i lose so much init after goıng conq from analiator set?

Any full conq+genesis player has some advice? Or its ok as mush as full analiator buıld?
Now i am running 3 conq +3 analiator and genesıs. need 1 more set item for full conq buıld.

Also one more point i like to ask, i ran Torment+Bal build so mostly i am behind the target donno if i need that much less chance to parry and block that comes from conq.
It feels like full concq is more proper for Confession and Inquisition build.Whats your opinion on full concq+genesis build on Judgment+ Confession build?

I never made pve so dont know the beast and ruin build effects.
I mıght end up start pvein in soon :)
Yes, you should start pve to get 4 BL pieces, and drop 1 anni piece. Then you can ask yourself, whether you want to keep the conq wounds bonus or take 5 BL for more crit. Genesis 36 melee power and 24/24 jewel are must have with 1 BL. The 4th jewel is up to you.
Dying is no option.

qwerty113

Post#26 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:05 pm

mix better defently, +1 crit and more str and parry. But you losing parry strikethrow.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

LordPiss

Post#27 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:20 pm

For my part, definitely what Tion and Nicelook proposed :

2 ruins (shoulders/gloves) : 2% parry from gloves > any stats you lose from Annihilator
2 conq (boots / belt )
5 beastlords (to reach crit bonus)
+3 parry genesis jewel and 24 str/wounds or init/melee power one.
+3 parry skaven jewel (or using 37str +2moral since you can't get that jewel anymore, or even a 2nd +3 parry/wounds genesis)

Full crit / parry build here. I used to play solo most part of the time. It gives you constant stats, and no proc dependence.

Using the same with my WE, except that I have not the skaven jewel (using +2moral one in waiting the 2nd +3parry genesis) => Moral jewel is nice in 1v2, but during 1v1, you kindly never reach M1 before the end of the fight... or you missed something.

My opinion after testing full conq, and many other hybrid configuration.
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

Kubar

Post#28 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Cheers thanks for insights everyone , goin for pve this week :)

Ads
Xergon

Post#29 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:32 am

AoE WH, Full Crit n WS, 1000+ STR 600+ WS 700+ Wounds

3 pieces Beastlord Set ( back, ring, pocket )
2 pieces Conq ( boots, belt )
4 pieces Onslaught ( helm, shoulders, chest, gloves )
Harbringer Lionmark ( +37 STR +2 Moral )
2 pieces Genesis ( 24 STR + Wounds, +14 STR +3 Parry )

For weapons there are many variations, personally i think Subj Pistol and Subj Sword works fine specially if u r AoE WH as myself for spreading additional Procs.
Maybe T4 Epic Pistol with Armor Debuff would work aswell, other than that, if u focus on ST damage then probably Scenario ones.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Wdova

Post#30 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:20 am

Running 5bl/2anni/2conq atm since I dont have full Conq and genesis yet.
Skaven jewel is no longer purchasable since skaven event already ended long time ago.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+