Recent Topics

Ads

WH build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
hamun

WH build

Post#1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:34 am

Hello fella Witch Hunters, heres my build I use for solo roaming hope someone finds it helpfull..

http://www.ror.builders/career/witch-hu ... ,4355,4395
Osviel 40 WE
Mamrd 40 Shaman
Hamun 40 WH
Prcek 38 SH
Nangud 40 Mara
Hnusak 40 Choppa

Ads
MedV

Re: WH build

Post#2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:36 am

Thanks for the help man. I was wondering. If BAL does not stack. When you open, PW then torment then BAL. Whats the next part of the rotation. Do you not use BAL again?
The King.

MedV

Post#3 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:38 am

Also do you think you can elaborate on your rotation, your RR spending, and what talis you use? ?!?!
The King.

hamun

Post#4 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:43 am

MedV wrote:Also do you think you can elaborate on your rotation, your RR spending, and what talis you use? ?!?!
My rotation is like: Sudden Accusation, Knockdown, SoD, Torment, BaL, PtF, Torment ... After few more torments squishy targets are down.. I play with 1000 Str atm.. Using all Str talis
Atm I am 54 RR and I went for full crit chance, some Disrupt/Dodge Parry and Str
WH is really hit and run class, thats why I go for full crit.. Do most dmg in short time and Flee.. wait, hide and repeat :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Last edited by hamun on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Osviel 40 WE
Mamrd 40 Shaman
Hamun 40 WH
Prcek 38 SH
Nangud 40 Mara
Hnusak 40 Choppa

hamun

Post#5 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:44 am

MedV wrote:Thanks for the help man. I was wondering. If BAL does not stack. When you open, PW then torment then BAL. Whats the next part of the rotation. Do you not use BAL again?
If the target still lives I use BaL again.. Absolution isnt really worth if the target isnt running with like 5% health
Osviel 40 WE
Mamrd 40 Shaman
Hamun 40 WH
Prcek 38 SH
Nangud 40 Mara
Hnusak 40 Choppa

MedV

Post#6 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:32 am

Torquemadra wrote:
hamun wrote:
MedV wrote:Thanks for the help man. I was wondering. If BAL does not stack. When you open, PW then torment then BAL. Whats the next part of the rotation. Do you not use BAL again?
If the target still lives I use BaL again.. Absolution isnt really worth if the target isnt running with like 5% health
Absolution is my highest source of damage overall, with the +25%crit tactic and flowing accusations it's a huge source of damage.
TORQQQQQ... haha you are the reason I switched from my Zealot to WH, you killed me too many times. Any advice on addons, masteries or tactics?
The King.

hamun

Post#7 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:26 am

Torquemadra wrote:
hamun wrote:
Absolution is my highest source of damage overall, with the +25%crit tactic and flowing accusations it's a huge source of damage.
Ill give it a shot and try that tactic today but I am not sure If I have enough mastery to run this build
Osviel 40 WE
Mamrd 40 Shaman
Hamun 40 WH
Prcek 38 SH
Nangud 40 Mara
Hnusak 40 Choppa

Falkenstein

Post#8 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:39 am

Spoiler:
My rotation is like: Sudden Accusation, Knockdown, SoD, Torment, BaL, PtF, Torment ... After few more torments squishy targets are down.. I play with 1000 Str atm..
If you wanna do as much damage as possible and then run i'd suggest you use prolonged confession or jagged edge penetrating barbs over Inquisitors fury.

You should SoD before pistol whip since pw has the highest base damage of any non finisher attack of the wh when you're specced for Bal.

Don't use ptf unless you know the target is going to get healed/is a BG. Use Seekers blade instead.

And please don't be one of those Wh who uses bullets of confession as multi purpose tool unless you're the dgun wh of a zerg and run encouraged confession for aoe crit buffs. ;D

If you have problems surviving 30 points into futile strikes 30 points into crit and about 360 ish init should help you against spike damage. I have 800ish strength 19 or 20% crit 7500-10k health and 2700ish armor don't let your defense slide boys and gals.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting ;D

Ads
hamun

Post#9 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:04 am

Falkenstein wrote:
Spoiler:
My rotation is like: Sudden Accusation, Knockdown, SoD, Torment, BaL, PtF, Torment ... After few more torments squishy targets are down.. I play with 1000 Str atm..
If you wanna do as much damage as possible and then run i'd suggest you use prolonged confession or jagged edge penetrating barbs over Inquisitors fury.

You should SoD before pistol whip since pw has the highest base damage of any non finisher attack of the wh when you're specced for Bal.

Don't use ptf unless you know the target is going to get healed/is a BG. Use Seekers blade instead.

And please don't be one of those Wh who uses bullets of confession as multi purpose tool unless you're the dgun wh of a zerg and run encouraged confession for aoe crit buffs. ;D

If you have problems surviving 30 points into futile strikes 30 points into crit and about 360 ish init should help you against spike damage. I have 800ish strength 19 or 20% crit 7500-10k health and 2700ish armor don't let your defense slide boys and gals.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting ;D
I´d really love to use prolonged confession but I dont have enough Mastery points for that...My BaL, Pistol Whip, Fanatical Cleansing, SoD and FtF are using all my points.. And I think I need all of these to run my build, I might use prolonged confession when I am RR60..

I use bullets of purity to increase chance to crit.. And yeah, I forgot to write seekers blade/PtF. It is also good to use PtF on Squig Herders, because most of them instantly use hp pots after they use Sticky Squigz.. Correct me if PtF doesnt affect amount of hp recovered by potions.. I was wondering about it for some time..

BTW are u using armor talis? I could never get my armor to 2700, I think I am playing with something arround 2000..
Osviel 40 WE
Mamrd 40 Shaman
Hamun 40 WH
Prcek 38 SH
Nangud 40 Mara
Hnusak 40 Choppa

Falkenstein

Post#10 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 am

Spoiler:
I´d really love to use prolonged confession but I dont have enough Mastery points for that...My BaL, Pistol Whip, Fanatical Cleansing, SoD and FtF are using all my points.. And I think I need all of these to run my build, I might use prolonged confession when I am RR60..

I use bullets of purity to increase chance to crit.. And yeah, I forgot to write seekers blade/PtF. It is also good to use PtF on Squig Herders, because most of them instantly use hp pots after they use Sticky Squigz.. Correct me if PtF doesnt affect amount of hp recovered by potions.. I was wondering about it for some time..

BTW are u using armor talis? I could never get my armor to 2700, I think I am playing with something arround 2000..
Potions are like moral abilities they can't be reduced with ptf or bullet, yes im using 124 armor talis you can push for 3k with blue pots and and purple talis, you can use full annihilator for the extra point I still use it sometimes but you'll be really squishy lose lots of strength/hp for 2 extra crit and 1 mastery, you can try it and decide if its worth for you. You will most likely lose against any decent chopper/mara/we/squig in 1o1 with anni.

You can counter Sticky Squigz with Sigil of Sigmar the self punt of squig/sw doesn't work if not at least 1 target is hit that isn't immune you're still at a massive disadvantage against squigs since they have a 4 sec disarm related to their pet with 20 sec duration/20sec cooldown and a knockback. If you don't kill them before they get out of your pw or shortly after/get finished by bal. Since the removal of RD they are at a massive advantage and you probably won't kill any mid-high tier squig player.

You can also use a Rapier from one of the epic quests it has a 46% slow proc or use Exonerate/energy potion+flee to catch up with them.

Also be careful the dots can break stealth nowadays and squig pets can sometimes see you in stealth or keep chasing you when you restealth.

Edit: Sometimes you can use their pet to punt yourself with Declare Anathema towards them but the spiked squig is slightly glitched and can most of the time not be attacked as melee.