Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] -Question about stacking skills (defensive build)

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Warfare80

[WP] -Question about stacking skills (defensive build)

Post#1 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:17 pm

I was checking forums about this but couldnt find any info.(i ofc havent read ALL posts)
Ive done some testing myself but sometimes my char sheet bugs out with the numbers (stats page etc) so i just want to be sure.
Im asking because im going to try out a heavily defensive/healing build to pug myself to death in SCs.
My healing gonna take a heavy hit with this new build but we all know dead healers cant heal much :D
If there is some info about it please link it and let this post die in shame.

1. Does Sigmars Vision and conq procc stack?

2. Does Divine protecion (melee bubble) and Divne Light stack?

3. Sigmars Fist does NOT stack with kotbs str aura? --(nothing to do with my pug build)
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
freshour
Banned

Re: [WP] -Question about stacking skills (defensive build)

Post#2 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:30 pm

General rule of thumb to follow. Nothing in this game stacks besides SM spirit debuffs. If you have a morale armor debuff it stacks with other armor debuffs. Nothing else really stacks but I do think bubbles stack actually. So in short

1. Armor debuffs (if one is morale)
2. SM Spirit Debuff
3. Bubbles ( I believe )

Everything else. Negative.

Charon

Post#3 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Warfare80 wrote:
1. Does Sigmars Vision and conq procc stack?

2. Does Divine protecion (melee bubble) and Divne Light stack?

3. Sigmars Fist does NOT stack with kotbs str aura? --(nothing to do with my pug build)
1 - Should not, take into consideration that 10% parry, disrupt etc is not exacly what tooltip suggests
2 - If i remember corectly ror chenges rules about absorb stacking and now they add up
3 - According to the rules they should not. However, i hear that currently game is bugged a bit and staking moves in wierd direction

btw in live AoR i used this build for tank/healer hibride. If i remember Repent is now again available for book wp...right?

waronlinebuilder.org - Warrior Priest build (1 tactic is optonal + you may take MB in zerg fights)

but remember in RoR there is no Trivial Blow which was essential in AoR. and CW was recently removed from game.
So invest some rr points in 2xFS, ini tali and get at least mix of 2xThe Winds Impervious and 2xDa Waaagh! Teef (Black Toof, Broke Toof) pve t4 jewelry (or 3xThe Winds Impervious + skawen ring with crit ch reduction) for start.

You may face also problem with armor talics - or rather lack of them on the market. I never tested fully toughnes option or resist onces so i can not advice anything here
Last edited by Charon on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Warfare80

Post#4 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks alot for the fast and well explained answers :)
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Collateral

Post#5 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:42 am

freshour wrote:General rule of thumb to follow. Nothing in this game stacks besides SM spirit debuffs. If you have a morale armor debuff it stacks with other armor debuffs. Nothing else really stacks but I do think bubbles stack actually. So in short

1. Armor debuffs (if one is morale)
2. SM Spirit Debuff
3. Bubbles ( I believe )

Everything else. Negative.
Not exactly correct. The rule of thump would be something like this:

1. Abilities don't stack (except for sm spirit debuff and possibly few others)
2. Abilities and tactics stack (again, there are things that actually don't stack, like bg tactic and ability for block reduction iirc)
3. Abilities, morales and tactics stack (but the same thing applies again, mostly it works, but sometimes no)