Recent Topics

Ads

WP Damage heal build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Moldor

WP Damage heal build

Post#1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:49 pm

suggestion for good build damage and good heal for yourself

Ads
Asherdoom

Re: WP Damage heal build

Post#2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 pm

2handed priest is in a bad spot atm so i would not recomend going for it. in any case if you MUST play that way i personally would go into something like this:
RoR.builders - Warrior Priest
got some stat debuffs and divine warding is good for solo and group durability boost.

Moldor

Post#3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Beakerz

Post#4 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:13 am

Does Divine Warding proc off melee heals? I don't believe it did on Live.

If not, I'd go Grace of Sigmar and maybe work Intimidating Repent in. If you die, you can't heal.

Edit: This is what I'd go for. RoR.builders - Warrior Priest

Merrillian

Post#5 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:20 am

Beakerz wrote:Does Divine Warding proc off melee heals? I don't believe it did on Live.
It does not.

Yes, run Grace of Sigmar. RoR.builders - Warrior Priest

Better option, reroll to a better class.

Scottx125

Post#6 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:52 am

I would rec running this RoR.builders - Warrior Priest. Ignore Sigmars vision, Absense of faith and soul fire until you have spare points. Your primary ability in SC's, because you will get destroyed in RvR is Sigmar's Radiance, and on cool down Divine Assault. Make sure you keep detaunt casting constantly, and use Sigmar's Shield when taking a lot of dmg. The other spells mentioned previously not to take unless you have spare points, are for 1v1 situations or when you don't really need to do much healing.

In terms of renown, invest in reduced crit chance, dodge/disrupt and parry.

In terms of gear, I would rec Dominator + genesis warrior. With 4 armour talism and 4 wounds talism. Your goal is to be tanky to heal for as long as possible, rather than doing high dps and doing perhaps tons of healing in a short lifespan. Also get the 2H emblem weapon that gives the most strength etc. The RVR one will do but for a melee WP it's vital to have the best equipment possible. I would suggest not running a melee WP until you have most of this equipment, so just run a healbot till then.

In terms of best aura, armour is the best as it has 100% uptime and is always useful. Second best is the DPS aura, whenever someone attacks it has a chance of doing spirit dmg to the target. Last is the heal aura, the reason this is last is because even when it fires, you may already be at 100% health and therefore it is a waste, compared to dmg which is always useful.

P.S You may be wondering why I've chosen heal reduction tactics. These only reduce cast heals. Sigmar's Radiance and Divine Assault are life steal. Also changes to this I may support is equipment that gives more AP/s as you will burn through them fast, and potentially crit reduction from an initiative talism, but as long as you are below 10% chance to be crit hit you are fine.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Snoxx

Post#7 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:25 am

Scottx125 wrote:In terms of best aura, armour is the best as it has 100% uptime and is always useful. Second best is the DPS aura, whenever someone attacks it has a chance of doing spirit dmg to the target. Last is the heal aura, the reason this is last is because even when it fires, you may already be at 100% health and therefore it is a waste, compared to dmg which is always useful.
The armor prayer is worthless since it can be replaced by a simple armor pot.
(only useful in pug scenarios, where nobody uses armor pots)

Best is to actively switch between healing and damage prayer, depending on situation.

Scottx125

Post#8 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Snoxx wrote:
Scottx125 wrote:In terms of best aura, armour is the best as it has 100% uptime and is always useful. Second best is the DPS aura, whenever someone attacks it has a chance of doing spirit dmg to the target. Last is the heal aura, the reason this is last is because even when it fires, you may already be at 100% health and therefore it is a waste, compared to dmg which is always useful.
The armor prayer is worthless since it can be replaced by a simple armor pot.
(only useful in pug scenarios, where nobody uses armor pots)

Best is to actively switch between healing and damage prayer, depending on situation.
Yes, but this is considering you don't buy armour pots. Also Ofc this is SC's. You NEVER play 2H WP in RVR unless you are a masochist.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads