Recent Topics

Ads

Is the WP worth leveling to 40?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Krealot

Re: Is the WP worth leveling to 40?

Post#21 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Schmissgesicht wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 pm
Krealot wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 8:49 am
Schmissgesicht wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 8:20 am The WP(/dok) gets one of his main melee/grpheal ap-abilities at r35 afaik, i guess thats a crucial point to look for if your trying a melee spec

edit: maybe it was r30?
Acording to my skilltree, you get "Touch of the Divine" at lvl20.
sry, didnt check forum for a while.

i didnt mean the grp heal; i was talking about "Sigmar´s Radiance/Transfer Essence (dok)" . according to waronlinebuilder.org you get it at r30
Ahh, I see. My apolagices. Missunderstanding on my part :)
Fallenkezef wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 pm History is littered with the corpses of those who fought fairly, one on one. Those corpses fertilise the fields of the victors who understood that quantity has a quality all of it's own.

Ads
alusnova

Post#22 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Yes of course is worth leveling the WP ,this is order best healer and as long you are not 2h melee spec , 2h spec you'll be worthless and a waste of wb/sce slot.

Martok

Post#23 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:07 pm

swilkers808 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:48 amIs the WP even worth leveling to 40?

Look in game for either Goathed or Apollyn, and see if they have a couple of minutes to offer a few pointers. Solidheals was another great WP player but I haven't seen him on in a while. The short answer to your question is yes, but these guys would be able to fill in the blanks.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

peterthepan3

Post#24 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:40 pm

Also worth looking out for Retroheals, who plays a mean WP.

Darosh
Banned

Post#25 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Martok wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:07 pm
swilkers808 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:48 amIs the WP even worth leveling to 40?

Look in game for either Goathed or Apollyn, and see if they have a couple of minutes to offer a few pointers. Solidheals was another great WP player but I haven't seen him on in a while. The short answer to your question is yes, but these guys would be able to fill in the blanks.
You can boil it down to:
Look at who is making an effort to group up (get themselves a guard and other shinies) and avoid those that don't ~ in 9/10 cases those that don't make any effort to get their schtick to work spam /ad and /3 with their garbage complaints, as they are burned out.

YezCrusader

Post#26 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Apologies if someone has already stated the below or if it's already obvious info, but here goes:

I've mained Grace WP since starting out both on live and RoR. It is very hard to play as Grace, and you will be dying often, especially in ORvR. You will start to find more survivability and usefulness when you've invested in Sigmar's Shield and Sigmar's Radiance. Use Divine Assault as your "big single heal" and spam Radiance for groups heals. One of the first abilities you should be opening combat with should be Sigmar's Fist (with the relevant tactic to also increase your's and decrease your opponent's Toughness and Strength.

For RR, invest in STR, Lower chance to be crit, parry and dodge/disrupt. Whatever order you prefer.

However, it's all about positioning and targeting the right enemy. If you're parried/blocked a lot you won't be healing much, and if you're disarmed/knocked down then it's usually bye bye. But many a time I have baited eager destros who were overzealous in their approach to kill me because "ooh, shiny WP, easy kill".

But of course all the advice in the world won't help too much if you're mid 20s and green gear trying to take out 40/80s with full sets. And even if you're the best Grace WP in the world you'll still be close to useless in a siege haha

Melee WP CAN be viable (even in RvR, albeit rarely), but there's a lot of "if's" in that equation. Salvation WP is just viable all round - whatever playstyle/amount of masochism you are willing to put up with! haha

adaskoadam

Post#27 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Its always good to have WP! in game..... Is it worth leveling? depends.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j25sYaIQetc

Maybe this YT video will help u to answer ur question ^_^.. GL HF and CU in game ^_-