Recent Topics

Ads

WH/WE mobility

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
harkerkane

Re: WH/WE mobility

Post#11 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:53 pm

this will be a solution if there was not a 1sec delay before the jump. every time i m getting a KD before the move and the jump doesnt work

Ads
Koha

Post#12 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:26 pm

Try WE’s tactic swift pursuit it’s Better than a charge and will not fade at the first ability used.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

Aurandilaz

Post#13 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:40 pm

Koha wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:26 pm Try WE’s tactic swift pursuit it’s Better than a charge and will not fade at the first ability used.
Except it costs a whole tactic slot, and FleetFooted is on 60 sec CD, giving +25 speed boost compared to Charge not requiring tactic slot, having 30 sec CD and giving +50 speed boost...
If it had 20 or 30 sec CD and actually went as fast as Charge, it might be worth sacrificing a whole tactic slot, but IMO that is too steep a price to pay, unless you really know that you will be running for your lives...

harkerkane

Post#14 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:02 pm

and wh dont have something like this .

Atropik

Post#15 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:35 pm

harkerkane wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:02 pm and wh dont have something like this .
Use flee
Nicelook | Obey

vianiznice

Post#16 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Adding any passive movement speed to WH/WE would be super OP. Don't take me wrong, I'd love to have it on my WE, but they are already really strong classes.

Atropik

Post#17 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Would like to read more about "really strong".
Nicelook | Obey

Mystry
Suspended

Post#18 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:17 pm

I know that many WHs used to use Run! and then immediately AP pot for a 50% movespeed buff. Dunno if that still works or not.

Ads
Spierron

Post#19 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 pm

it's just the only way to have a speed, is 30% not 50% ( i forget, u can get a little speed if u spend 10rr in )

Koha

Post#20 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:40 pm
Koha wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:26 pm Try WE’s tactic swift pursuit it’s Better than a charge and will not fade at the first ability used.
Except it costs a whole tactic slot, and FleetFooted is on 60 sec CD, giving +25 speed boost compared to Charge not requiring tactic slot, having 30 sec CD and giving +50 speed boost...
If it had 20 or 30 sec CD and actually went as fast as Charge, it might be worth sacrificing a whole tactic slot, but IMO that is too steep a price to pay, unless you really know that you will be running for your lives...
Nothing comes for free ! Even with long CD it’s a good tactic, 10 sec speed and you can continue to hit the target, is a good speed buff. WE/WH are reliant to some long CD for full power.
WH can built more dps with BAL before the target escapes.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul