Recent Topics

Ads

WH/WE mobility

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Atropik

Re: WH/WE mobility

Post#21 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 am

Koha wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:47 pm Nothing comes for free ! Even with long CD it’s a good tactic, 10 sec speed and you can continue to hit the target, is a good speed buff. WE/WH are reliant to some long CD for full power.
WH can built more dps with BAL before the target escapes.
This tactic is awful, dude, we can use flee+ap for that and stay without +15% dmg tactic loss.
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
Miszczu5647

Post#22 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:41 am

Atropik wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 am
Koha wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:47 pm Nothing comes for free ! Even with long CD it’s a good tactic, 10 sec speed and you can continue to hit the target, is a good speed buff. WE/WH are reliant to some long CD for full power.
WH can built more dps with BAL before the target escapes.
This tactic is awful, dude, we can use flee+ap for that and stay without +15% dmg tactic loss.
True. Only case when i felt this tactic really did something was vs. BW's after they use fire cage. In all other situations flee+AP pot was better.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Spierron

Post#23 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:51 am

for solo or group is a good tactic, i used it very often.

Atropik

Post#24 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 am

As a player you can even walk around naked with 4 empty tactic slots and find that setup awesome. Decent player may not get benefits of this tactic, thats why its awful.
Nicelook | Obey

Nabaro

Post#25 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 am

In the many games that I played, the assassins had high mobility (or can combine mobility, improved invisibility or damage.). They hit hard and quickly run away. WH\WE have good damage, but terrible mobility, there is no quick way to go into stealth in combat, no charge, no "shadow step" to the target behind or an analog. If the WH\WE loses contact with the target, they loses dps, and it happens much more often than you think. (And I'm silent about stuns, roots and server position lags) If your jump was unsuccessful or in CD - you are dead. In the end, we have a very strange mdps, with a huge damage (only in crit build), short-term invisibility, terrible survivability and disgusting mobility. I think more ways to get invisibility, mobility, usable DoT-noncrit-build, and unique useful group skills - the way that we need to go with WH\WE in WHOROR.
P.S. Now only Flee + AP and pray.
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Spierron

Post#26 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:09 pm

yes WE/WH lacks for mobility but WE have a tactic if u need more mobility ( Choppa/WE, u need a little charge for follow him when he push in back line )

Flee is good but situational because u lose moral or some class can steal/remove ap and after for 10s u are useless.

@Atropik we just see things differently

Atropik

Post#27 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Spierron wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:09 pm Flee is good but situational because u lose moral or some class can steal/remove ap and after for 10s u are useless.
Moral loss on fleeng from or in to combat is not an issue, with all the respect. For the mighty AM/Shamy ap drains WE/WH has 100% disrupt+ another ap pot, that way the problems are getting solved. Personaly ive never seen a WH/WH swiping bullets/kisses for ap drain ones when see me fleeing, or Kotbs switching ap drain aura.

Furthermore, flee grants more speed, has 30 secs cd, doesnt make you to waste snare imunne = all the time better.
Nicelook | Obey

Gmaw

Post#28 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Flee i use ,as anybody can.So that is no consolation for lack of the charge ability.Also gief medium armour.plz

Ads
adamthelc

Post#29 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Nabaro wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 am In the many games that I played, the assassins had high mobility (or can combine mobility, improved invisibility or damage.). They hit hard and quickly run away. WH\WE have good damage, but terrible mobility, there is no quick way to go into stealth in combat, no charge, no "shadow step" to the target behind or an analog. If the WH\WE loses contact with the target, they loses dps, and it happens much more often than you think. (And I'm silent about stuns, roots and server position lags) If your jump was unsuccessful or in CD - you are dead. In the end, we have a very strange mdps, with a huge damage (only in crit build), short-term invisibility, terrible survivability and disgusting mobility. I think more ways to get invisibility, mobility, usable DoT-noncrit-build, and unique useful group skills - the way that we need to go with WH\WE in WHOROR.
P.S. Now only Flee + AP and pray.
Not a great argument. There are less gap closer in general than other games.

iAleks2008
Banned

Post#30 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Gmaw wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:39 pm I propose a 20% movement speed increase while stealhed to improve the mobility of wh/we in the direction of all other mdps .
Phah :lol:
Invisible lose when you have DoT... all tanks see you in invisible in 95%... and you want to suggest that they improve invisible??? really? :lol:
Say thanks that invisibility has not "improved" disappeared through random time!