Recent Topics

Ads

KOTBS again nerf

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
deathkylem
Suspended

KOTBS again nerf

Post#1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:11 pm

I am testing the changes in m2... and is easy to understand than changes. KOTBS IS HATED.

Before patch Emperior Champion gives 240/240/240 30 sec with 72sec CD.
With one bonus in your gear with 2m/s you can take it with 60 sec CD.(without morale Drain), pump is useless with m1 or m2 only works at starting...
After patche Emperior Champion has 120 sec CD. But not only Emperior Champion...all morales if you used it before... you always try to push m2 with KOTBS but not always is possible and some times need spend morale before...for example m1 shield absorb...with this nerf you use m1 so much less....not only that the stats nerf in long fights is so real...
With 2m/sec:
2 min fight->30 sec duration (same before patch)
3 min fight->30 sec duration (30 sec less) 50% up time respect before patch
4 min fight->60 sec duration (30 sec less) 33% up time
5 min fight->60 sec duration (60 sec less) 50% up time
6 min fight->90 sec duration (60 sec less) 33%
This is one of our best defensive skill that shares CD with m1...if dont share CD i can understand more because i think they want Balance the str stat from Emprior Champion but with this change not only nerf so hard our damage( the less in order and destro tanks...) they nerf so hard our survival.
While morales kile m2 BO that gives 160 toughness to all party member 960(party members)>720 (to one tank...)is not nerfed...when this games is rvr not pvp...
Many KOTBS nerf are logical like Destroy Confidence removed...but this? Only want reapeat words from a balace gm...

"How does a 2h knight function? strike through was nerfed, efficient swings is a joke, they also have less damage forward capacity of the Chosen DPS tree especially post changes where the chosens get to debuff with CS and relentless doing spiritual damage. Im not sure why you think you should be a deftard with a 2h but ignoring that and you have a massive amount of defense with suppression AND all the auras. This attempt to make out that chosen, be it with 2h or otherwise is junk is bad comedy."
The day before patch... with that words i cant understand nothing.

Ads