Recent Topics

Ads

New player class.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
nickymccormack

New player class.

Post#1 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:31 am

Greetings,
Sorry to bother you but it's been near 10 years since I played. I started an archmage but only just started. I'm thinking I'm going to play order but I was wondering what class is good to start as. I want to be able to add to a group and have a class that's fairly easy to learn. Is the AM a firm choice or would a tank/ dps class be better?

Thanks.
Nick

Ads
nickymccormack

Re: New player class.

Post#2 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:42 am

Forgot to say, I'm not 100% fixed on empire but would rather stay as order.

Thanks.
Nick

daniilpb

Post#3 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:04 am

I’d better try Rune Priest or Warrior Priest because their heals are a bit more reliable and defense capabilities are much stronger.
Healers in general are a good option to start as long as you would like healing.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

nickymccormack

Post#4 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:28 am

Cool, might go with the rune priest then, I like healing and stuff but if I am a bit tankier as a RP or WP then all the better.

Thanks

adamthelc

Post#5 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:27 pm

If you want to keep healing RP is a good choice. Focus on putting a hot on everyone and don't worry about keeping individual people alive. Once you are good at keeping hits up and have more awareness you can start focus healing people while keeping hots up.

A good first choice to gain some awareness is a tank. You last longer and get targeted less, so you have to worry less about staying alive. Knights are really easy especially at lower levels, just make sure you use guard when you get it.

nickymccormack

Post#6 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Yeah that makes sense. Didn't get any time the other day but hoping to get on tonight. Will roll a tank and see how I get on.