Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest Build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Wosh
Banned

Re: Warrior Priest Build

Post#11 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Shalktonin wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:15 pm
Wosh wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:28 pm nonsens! - stop playing into the narrative of a backline healer with a book - you will understand that its boreing as ****. Now also the willpower / wounds that this fella is talking about is rubbish. We have medium armor and should in "endgame" gear have about 50% armor BUT then you get hit by mara/black orc debuffs and voila your medium armor is now useless. I personally have +4500 armor and I go straight to the battle and that is fun. But hey if you wanna heal this fella when he cries out "HEAL ME HEAL ME" then sure go backline healing and play the square game (square addon). I offtanked the right wing of Gunbad yesterday with my melee/healer talisman armor build, not only did i offtank it i also offhealed it. I can solo 2 - 3 mobs in that place and farm talisman s, i love to hear how people farm with more wounds as a backline healer (they dont, cause they cant, cause they arent good for nothing but spamming heals on people who build glass cannons and die anyway)

In short **** all his nonsense and go melee healer you will love it !
Course they could **** your nonsense and play the way they want to...I mean i know it's a radical concept but who knows might start a revolution and encourage people to enjoy the way they play.

Crazy I know.
Your are 100 % right, you should choose what is the most fun for you. And so you have two ways to go about it, if your objective is to become a healer.

A) healing thru damage in melee (requires armor talismans) A note, you will need the above tactics mentioned to be effective the buff to righteousprayer is offcourse my own spin, you could go with fanatism.

B) healing thru casting spells at range (requires armor talismans to prevent you from getting stomped when melee reach you) A note to this is you will require diffrent tactics that mentioned above, 20% heal on defense, the cleanse ability for group, perhaps AOE repent as you will need this to survive when jumped by more than 1 person and the 160 wp from the 4th.

A very important issue to bring up with armor is the only way you can aquire that is by talismans or specific gear items. Willpower, wounds etc. can all be gotten thru Renown points and futher more as you can see above mentioned in option B you can get 160 willpower from a tactic by far the best option.

Now you can make a decision on your own and you know what talismans are worth it. If its anything to you I can tell you that i ONLY play WP and none of these other glass cannon classes that whine about you not healing them with a book.

/wosh!

Ads
DirkDaring

Re: Warrior Priest Build

Post#12 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:18 am

i run the same i did on live with my WP, a mixture of Armor and wounds tails , as well as getting crit chance close to 0, and having around 250 of toughness, and init . deft defender 4 and exalted def tactic .

winds impervious set is good for 210 armor and 25 intiv, plus great resist , get close to 4k armor and try stay north of 7k wounds to survive burst . should easily have close to 50 % disrupt with all 3 resist in orange or close .

no need for a willpower pot , go for either armor or run armor prayer and toughness/resist pot since no inti pot , or pick a good liniment .
but that only matters for when theres no kob in group .