Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] 40/40 tactic build question

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mielgato

[WP] 40/40 tactic build question

Post#1 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:44 am

Hello Warmongers, my question is the following :

Is fueled fury tactic viable to equip for a salvation WP with book ? What would it's tactic build looks like ?

I gave some thought into it, and as it stand I would go for the following build :

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wp; ... 4:;0:0:0:0:

Is it worth to drop the AP regen tactic (refreshing radiance) for fueled fury ? Or is it too situational ?

What tactic would you replace for fueled fury ?

Given how burst can be insane and how little avaible gcd time you have when it's really hot, is it worth to get group cleanse after all ?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Ads
RuffRyder

Re: [WP] 40/40 tactic build question

Post#2 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:05 am

Greetings!

The spec you posted is kind of 90% the one I am running for a long time and as you already stated, just some things are depending on playstyle.
I am running Salvation with book, with more backline than frontline focus, so I don't use IR for example. FF may sound senseless in backline, but in my experience you will most likely be a target for rdps especially in large scale combat. I never use RR though.

ED/FF are core for my spec and I don't miss much AP and rarely need Supplication, while defending against ranged attacks on a regular basis through Deft Defender and willpower in general, thus I almost never run out of RF.

If you plan to run more frontline and have need of more offensive abilites, you will want to use IR and can have more use of RR than ED, FF will keep up your RF anyways, which is especially useful when using Divine Assault.

You can also test out how Smite boosts your RF, so you maybe can skip FF completely.

Hope this helps.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Shooshpanzerer

Post#3 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:33 am

http://www.ror.builders/career/warrior- ... ,4155,4151 i would go for this with 40/40 full anni for WB play. Renown into Deft Defender, Initiative and Futile Strikes.

mielgato

Post#4 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:42 am

This is interesting, I never considered Shooshpanzerer's spec, do you play it greatweapon or book ?

To go back on RR, it doesn't give AP to the caster, but to the peoples healed, that's why I considered it, but if both of you doesnt even consider it, might as well drop it for FF.

TBH I'm more into scenario and 6-12man groups than 24man WB, I do some, but it's mostly to kill time or do something when the server is quiet and friends are sleeping that I join open warbands, how does 11salv/13grace fare in those situation ?

Shooshpanzerer

Post#5 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:49 am

Book, 2h is useless for large scale. I dunno tbh don't play smallscale, 13 grace is for wounds buff. Wounds are the only thing that protects from morale damage.

mielgato

Post#6 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:12 am

well, smallscale is rarely a thing anyway, even if you are running 6-12man parties, most of your fight will happens against warbands anyway.

I will definitly consider the 13grace spec, I guess it makes sigmar's radiance and divine assault more reliable as well even if you run base strengh ?

Ah, I also see it require rr50 to work, shouldn't take too long with the incoming patch tho :)

ragafury

Post#7 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Annihilator grants a left tree point. :>
You may want to change the m3.
In larger fights the 4, 5k dmg bubble is consumed in 2 - 3 seconds, if you even hit m3 ofc.. :S
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

mielgato

Post#8 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Ooooh that is why he said anni... didn't realise that thanks for the head's up !

I was indeed thinking about getting the 6s stagger instead of the bubble, will do. like you said, I rarely hit M3, only in keep siege... Most of the time I burn the M1 or the M2 depending the immediate needs...

Thanks a lot for your help, great stuff :)

Ads
Alsayr

Post#9 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:55 am

Im not sure, to use cleansing power tactive instead charged fury. Il try today in RvR :-).
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal