Recent Topics

Ads

Hope this the right place

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
nickymccormack

Hope this the right place

Post#1 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi, I decided to make a BW and am ranking up. I am also starting a warrior priest tonight but as I go along I am finding I don't really have a clue what I am doing lol. I am doing ok damage with BW but finding it thought targeting and stuff, is there a keyboard shortcut for next enemy / nearest friend etc. Also what stats are import and for BW / WP? Thanks. Loving playing!

Ads
zabis

Re: Hope this the right place

Post#2 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:36 pm

The default for next enemy is the Tab key, and I believe the default for next friend is Shift+Tab. These can all be changed if you go to the Main Menu and select Key Mapping.

Another good thing to have is the addon Swift Assist. With it, you can set a hot key to set your assist to your friendly target and another hotkey to actually assist off of that player.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

nickymccormack

Post#3 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:49 pm

awesomeness, thanks, I Bern console gaming so getting used to keyboard and mouse again, found a good WP guide, going through posts for bw tips.

zabis

Post#4 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Check out the sorc/dok guides as well. Although they are different classes, they are pretty close mirrors, so some of the general gameplay tactics would be similar.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.