Recent Topics

Ads

General tank question

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aebel

General tank question

Post#1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:15 am

Coming back from a hiatus and wanting to make a tank, just wondering if aura tanks are still king in this game?

Ads
Halhammer

Re: General tank question

Post#2 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:43 am

Yes.

Unless you know how to play an IB properly and find one of the 4 or 5 people on this planet who don't suck on a DPS WP.
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

Aebel

Post#3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Are order still suffering from not having enough melee? I have a WL but I heard they got nerfed real hard

MayoDaen78

Post#4 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:23 am

Aebel wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 pm Are order still suffering from not having enough melee? I have a WL but I heard they got nerfed real hard
I think destro still have much stronger melee train , Order is bit more on range dps heavy side ( SW, BW , and DPS AM) at the moment.

About WL, when Aza was here, there was a massive change on WL build configuration, for some it's somewhat a nerf to the popular solo/6 men Guardian build. Now WLs build is reverted back to live version ( Vanilla). I kinda sympathize to WLs community because their class have been re-configured many times back and forth.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x