Recent Topics

Ads

WP some changes

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Wosh
Banned

WP some changes

Post#1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:10 am

Would be amazing if divine warding would proc off sigmars radiance, hots etc. But sigmars Radiance in particulary.

Would give the grace the edge it needs to stay in melee range without boosting its damage, could also allow a grace spec to a take up salvation instead of wrath. loseing mass repent is really not an option right now without a pocket tank and even with a pocket tank you are required to take mass repent to soften off the damage your tank mitigates.

In short id welcome any changes that would give more options and more synergies, i fear for the "changes" you the devs are comming with, please prove me wrong what its not just another lame 16 pt. crap skill catering to a clown scenario setup.

Ads
Rydiak

Re: WP some changes

Post#2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:09 am

Use the Balance Proposal forum for new proposals. That said, I disagree that Divine Warding would be useful for Grace. The problem isn't sustain when Grace is in melee range of the enemy (which it has PLENTY of); it is sustain when Grace ISN'T within melee range. Click the link for my balance proposal for Leading the Prayer in my signature below for the discussion.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

HtGeist

Post#3 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 am

For wp changes how about they loose the defensive proc on their 2handed epic weapons...dont see any other 2 handed wielders getting shield procs to their 2hander..why pamper these wps like that?
-Even educated zombies growl!

Wosh
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:50 pm

HtGeist wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 am For wp changes how about they loose the defensive proc on their 2handed epic weapons...dont see any other 2 handed wielders getting shield procs to their 2hander..why pamper these wps like that?
Well id just like to see it proc on all heals that crit as it makes sense cause it would get me in a direction where i could use salvation tactics along with grace and wrath. That would open up for a multitude of playstyles if this type of synergi happend across the board.

In response to your how about they loose the defenseive proc ... then im not sure what defensive proc your talking about here.

Someone care to enlighten me what he means?

HtGeist

Post#5 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:34 pm

WP t4 epic 2 handers has offensive proc AND a on hit proc...no other class choosing to wield a 2 hander gets that kind of pampering...it seems they go whiney whiney dok has 2 swords and 2 procs we want 2 procs also..doks apparently forgot to ask for the 2 handers dps on handed swords then and the toughness steal and other funstyle procs. oh and while we at the block and parry strike thru that goes with 2hander cos why should we miss out.

Drozen

Post#6 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm

HtGeist wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:34 pm WP t4 epic 2 handers has offensive proc AND a on hit proc...no other class choosing to wield a 2 hander gets that kind of pampering...it seems they go whiney whiney dok has 2 swords and 2 procs we want 2 procs also..doks apparently forgot to ask for the 2 handers dps on handed swords then and the toughness steal and other funstyle procs. oh and while we at the block and parry strike thru that goes with 2hander cos why should we miss out.
Someone seem to have very deep rooted issues towards the Wp. Just saying. :roll:
LoB & Shitters.

Droze - Chosen
Inches - Ironbreaker
Trenwreck - BlackOrc
Vise - Blackguard
Drozez - KoTOPS!
CasperTFS - Marauder
Drozzen - Warriorpriest
Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3fjE ... subscriber

HtGeist

Post#7 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Drozen wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm
HtGeist wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:34 pm WP t4 epic 2 handers has offensive proc AND a on hit proc...no other class choosing to wield a 2 hander gets that kind of pampering...it seems they go whiney whiney dok has 2 swords and 2 procs we want 2 procs also..doks apparently forgot to ask for the 2 handers dps on handed swords then and the toughness steal and other funstyle procs. oh and while we at the block and parry strike thru that goes with 2hander cos why should we miss out.
Someone seem to have very deep rooted issues towards the Wp. Just saying. :roll:
Naw flashbacks to live where the t1 renown belt for wp had 50 armor value and the dok one 0...dont trust those baldheaded wannabe holymen.

adamthelc

Post#8 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:52 pm

Wosh wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:50 pm
HtGeist wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 am For wp changes how about they loose the defensive proc on their 2handed epic weapons...dont see any other 2 handed wielders getting shield procs to their 2hander..why pamper these wps like that?
Well id just like to see it proc on all heals that crit as it makes sense cause it would get me in a direction where i could use salvation tactics along with grace and wrath. That would open up for a multitude of playstyles if this type of synergi happend across the board.

In response to your how about they loose the defenseive proc ... then im not sure what defensive proc your talking about here.

Someone care to enlighten me what he means?
That actually wouldnt be enough to accomplish what you are after. First it would have to count sigmars radiance as a direct heal so things like Sigmar's favor could work.

The problem after that would be, I dont think the heal from Sigmar's Radiance can crit. The attack can, but I dont think the heal can.

So if you changed both of those things then Divine Warding could work. It would also cause Restorative Burst to proc, which would be interesting.

It MIGHT be a good change, but it seems like Divine Warding would actually be better for grace than it is for Salvation if this change were made.

The problem with grace is it would be very easy to make it too good.

Ads