Recent Topics

Ads

State of current Grace

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wachlarz

Re: State of current Grace

Post#21 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Why mele dont work: If u play range healer and u got healdebuff u heal shitty yes ? Yes
When U heal in mele U must avoid:
1.healdebuff
2.Detaunt (reduce str>reduce heal)
3.Challange (UP)
4.Stun
5.Punt
6.Pull
7.Interupt
8.Parry (If parred no heal)
9.Block(UP)
10. Some1 just go away (no hit no heal)
11. Killed by renged dps (UP)
12.Killed by mele(for sure wh/we ,SL/Chopp, Wl/Maruder)

But still some1 says its viable !!

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#22 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:23 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:08 pm Why mele dont work: If u play range healer and u got healdebuff u heal shitty yes ? Yes
1.healdebuff
3.Challange (UP)
4.Stun
5.Punt
6.Pull
7.Interupt
9.Block(UP)

Sounds like Grace WPs aren't cowards that stand in the back with a silly book. I've seen poor healers literally fall asleep doing their rotations. Maybe the people that enjoy that gameplay actually have a pulse and some semblance of reaction to external stimuli.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

DanielWinner

Post#23 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Maybe it’s not viable as a pure pug healer :thinking:

Same like Choppa/SL are the weakest melee dps among pugs but meat-grinders in a group
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Arbich
Suspended

Post#24 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:53 pm

WP lifetap heals are affected by healdebuffs now?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

wachlarz

Post#25 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:23 pm
wachlarz wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:08 pm Why mele dont work: If u play range healer and u got healdebuff u heal shitty yes ? Yes
1.healdebuff
3.Challange (UP)
4.Stun
5.Punt
6.Pull
7.Interupt
9.Block(UP)

Sounds like Grace WPs aren't cowards that stand in the back with a silly book. I've seen poor healers literally fall asleep doing their rotations. Maybe the people that enjoy that gameplay actually have a pulse and some semblance of reaction to external stimuli.
But healing in sc for 1/5 than make ranged heal, and dying 5 times more i think its not fun. If a ranged heal for lets says heal 1,5k make that mele heal cant be reducet to funny amouts of shitty heals, so minimal amout of heal from mele is 1k or more and cant be reducet more. Its only a idea. Math go too some1 smarter.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#26 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:04 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:23 pm
1.healdebuff
3.Challange (UP)
4.Stun
5.Punt
6.Pull
7.Interupt
9.Block(UP)

But healing in sc for 1/5 than make ranged heal, and dying 5 times more i think its not fun. If a ranged heal for lets says heal 1,5k make that mele heal cant be reducet to funny amouts of shitty heals, so minimal amout of heal from mele is 1k or more and cant be reducet more. Its only a idea. Math go too some1 smarter.
Yes. I too play games for math. Good point. If it isn't the most optimal way to do something, it cannot possibly be enjoyable. As we all know, only the most optimized path can even be considered viable because that's what viable means now.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

wachlarz

Post#27 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:36 am

I think I make U a bit sad so am sorry. I will then watch WP motivate angry mob of imperial pesants to attack line of chaos hordes of demons. But me a old dark elf master of disciple of Kain dont wanna die form pesants. So i will watch Pain&Pleasure ofc pain of enemy and my pleasure from the backline. U make a rly good job. Dont lose atitude because of me

HappyHubris

Post#28 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:07 am

I tried Grace at 40/45 yesterday. Some observations:
-The buffing attack durations are ludicrously short. Every other healer has nice long buffs that can be cast from a mile away, but the healing spec that has to risk the most to buff (and can actually miss their buffs) has to spend a minimum of 12 melee attack GCDs a minute to keep baseline buffs up. That's a lot of time spent not healing, and those durations need to be longer. There's a difference between trusting your players to forgo the min/max path sometimes and actively discouraging use of a spec.
-PUG SC groups really, really hate shield healers.
-Your healing and survivability tank if you can't actively hit enemies, leaving you high and dry against snares and classes with better mobility. Maybe convert one of the existing skills into a gap closer or simple movement speed buff?

Ads