Recent Topics

Ads

WP lvl/dps build.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Shammy77

WP lvl/dps build.

Post#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi im new to this game and im trying out the wp class and trying out to lvl with a 2h weapon. I would like to get some tips and tricks for u more experienced players how to build with al points etc and what skills to use ingame. How to lvl in a good way and such things. Any help would be nice <3. I know going as 2h u get alot of hate, i only played for 2 days and joining pvp i get alot of **** but i dont mind i play what is fun for me. Anyway i heard i should go the wrath way for 2 hander and if someone could link a lvl build and a endgame build or if its the same one it would really help. ty in advance <3

Ads
ChicagoJoe

Re: WP lvl/dps build.

Post#2 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 pm

If you think smaller as a 2 man roam with a tank or tanky dps you can have a lot of fun and avoid grief.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#3 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:18 pm

My dream is one decent build to WP dps, but all frustred...

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:24 pm

The spec to use (RR70)

Want to do decent damage on a Wrath Priest? You'll need a few things:

* An armor debuff. I can't stress the importance of this enough: find an IB or WL friend to play with, or use the armor debuff epic weapon;
* A decent amount of melee crit so that you can capitalise on any 2h AAs hitting with HoS for good burst;
* (Ideally) a Swordmaster to apply a Spirit Debuff (a lot of your damage is Spiritual);
* You want to have a slow weapon speed. I prefer 4.2, but will use 3.8 as well if the stats/DPS is considerably higher. Slow weapon speed + Dominator shoulders + Vanq helm + Hastened Divinity (and if you really wanna go tryhard, use +AA jewels) = lots of AAs that are hitting at the same time as your abilities (or close enough);
* You will want to use Sigmar's Wrath off cooldown. Wrath Priests do not have a +WS tactic, nor do they have a mountain of WS on their gear, so this is incredibly important to use.

If you lack any of the above then you will never reach the damage potential the spec has.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#5 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:39 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:24 pm The spec to use (RR70)

* An armor debuff. I can't stress the importance of this enough: find an IB or WL friend to play with, or use the armor debuff epic weapon;
* A decent amount of melee crit so that you can capitalise on any 2h AAs hitting with HoS for good burst;
* (Ideally) a Swordmaster to apply a Spirit Debuff (a lot of your damage is Spiritual);
* You want to have a slow weapon speed. I prefer 4.2, but will use 3.8 as well if the stats/DPS is considerably higher. Slow weapon speed + Dominator shoulders + Vanq helm + Hastened Divinity (and if you really wanna go tryhard, use +AA jewels) = lots of AAs that are hitting at the same time as your abilities (or close enough);
* You will want to use Sigmar's Wrath off cooldown. Wrath Priests do not have a +WS tactic, nor do they have a mountain of WS on their gear, so this is incredibly important to use.

If you lack any of the above then you will never reach the damage potential the spec has.
Summing up:

You will do nothing with your own hands. Give up while there's time hahahaha ...

Tholkienn

Post#6 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:31 am

40 RR 40: https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4160,4149

but its very hard in pvp, without a real good 2h, and 4 domi, and real def stat.

wp is a real big monster by is survivabilty, not is dps

Choose your target is 50% of a win fight (exemple: you can switch your ennemi target in divine assault to hit the most soft target to heal better)

Call some spirit debuff
abuse of smite when there is almost 2 enemis to proc wrath buff

Lurn when to use hammer of sigmar, all class have is panique button, learn to see it, and doom that **** with that ( i see some 2K reaaly frequently)

Always begin a fight on self targetin, after.... open your eyes on your grp or allies need you

on paper you can kill everyone, but you have to practice, practice, change your cycle on each ennemi, dont play maccro powa, use brain
playing solo a lonnnng time very help me, after try to play with only on tank.

Aniomed.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 am

Alfinnete wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:39 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:24 pm The spec to use (RR70)

Summing up:

You will do nothing with your own hands. Give up while there's time hahahaha ...
What a shocker, some class builds tend to shine only in a group. O_O
Dying is no option.