Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] How much tuffnes do i need?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Karl

[WP] How much tuffnes do i need?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi all, I’ve dusted off my old WP and to my surprise I am enjoying healing more then expected :)

When I played WP on live talis was all about armor (or willpowah) atm I’m thinking about slotting wounds and tuffnes instead and my question is basicly how much tuffnes/wounds do I need to become tanky enuff?

K

Ads
Sahngar

Re: [WP] How much tuffnes do i need?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 pm

It depends, either slot tough or armour.

Tough is good against most damage, but armour offers better mitigation but against fewer types.

Generally the thought is go armour as our naturally high WP generally gives us ok defence against the types of damage that armour didn't cover you for.

Wounds you generally get enough from the sets as is, plus the wounds buff in grace if you're feeling flimsy

Karl

Post#3 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:54 am

Sahngar wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 pm It depends, either slot tough or armour.

Tough is good against most damage, but armour offers better mitigation but against fewer types.

Generally the thought is go armour as our naturally high WP generally gives us ok defence against the types of damage that armour didn't cover you for.

Wounds you generally get enough from the sets as is, plus the wounds buff in grace if you're feeling flimsy
Thx mate, taking this into consideration - might go tough AND armor then :)

Warfare80

Post#4 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:13 am

Destro seems to focus on meleetrains and armour is very good against that. I run a tough/armour mix and i also use tough/armor pots. If i have a guard (!?) then i run Willpower/armour pot.

Many players stack wounds because it is needed to stay up against moralebombs, but a healer should not get hit by focused moralebombs (mostly).

In other words,i agree with Sahngar :)
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

shaggyboomboom

Post#5 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:26 am

Should have around 350-400 with conq/vanq without a single tali slotted (but with toughness pot/kobs aura)