Recent Topics

Ads

[BW] High RR build sugestions

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Musica

Re: [BW] High RR build sugestions

Post#31 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:14 am

Xergon wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:46 am If you are using Backdraft as MeleeBomb BW in WB/RvR you making disgrace to that class...

one of possible specs:
RoR.builders - Bright Wizard
Damn man, screw you.
Musica wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:14 pm Btw, there is another version of this build that you can make, which ends up changing RR build a bit too but it requires a lot of gear and i haven't done all the calculations nor tried it yet.
But still, why are you taking fiery reserves only god knows. Drop Fiery Reserves, Get yourself FFW. Now that's damage.

@Bloodi
Man, yesterday i tried on the dummies and 1 annihilate on 4 targets out of 20 tries got it on 4 2 times, on 0 3 times, rest was majority 1-2 and 3 procs.
Once again, Wildfire deals a lot of damage and once it pops it can turn into a death sentence but still, to get that and run your build you are giving up way more than what i am giving up. And i'm sorry, but whenver your target doesn't get Wildifire, you are doing less damage than me, and whenever i pop FBB, wildfire or not you are doing less damage than me.
I get to choose and i get to hit you from the position i want. Kinda rough to see you call it just "utility", but i guess habits are habits and it's hard to let them go.

Ads
Flamers

Post#32 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:44 am

The reason to spec Fiery reserves is to create a rotation at 100 combustion without any cooldown / movement limitation, when you are constantly moving you cannot cast / channel or when anih is on cd. flame breathe -> scorched earth 80/100/80/100 and repeat until your cooldowns are up or your wb stops moving so you can channel anih or cast w/e you want.

my two cents

Musica

Post#33 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:12 pm

Meh, feels subpar still. As for moving and everything, you have fieryFF and FBB if they are going far, or as you just said SE. Kinda feel like it's a slacker move to slot FR.
10 sec CD with all the skills we have and options aren't that long.

Ninjagon

Post#34 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:13 pm

I was used to play the style with FR (Fiery Reserves) to move and spamm instas - Flame Breath with other spells like Scorched Earth over and over again. Posibility to spamm one location of keep with endless Rain of Fire, is good, but it is also lazy.

When you need to max your DPS, you still have to stay.

Annihilate - channeled
Fireball Barrage - channeled
Withering Heat - channeled

After a month or more of testing, I just realized, that FB is way better than WH or Annihilate. Than does not mean I am not using annihilate, I do, its a great spell, just mix it with FB, and some AOE dots like Spreading Flames, Detonate and Flame Breath.

Other aspect which can hit you hard, is server lag. Waiting for Rain of Fire in crowded fights takes ages sometimes. It is better to use instas and channeled spells, not the casted ones, like Fiery Blast.

So I am happy with The Burning Head AOE high RR build now, with Embrace The Flames tactic, which is CORE to the moral drops: (Requires Level 40 and Rank 70)
It is viable to scenarios too.
BTW The Burning Head (M4 morale) does 2400 damage to single target and 1800 to all in 20, not 1600 and 1200 AOE, what official builder still says.

About Renown, I am still unhappy with the build, but RR 80 will be like this:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;004 ... 3000000000
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

roadkillrobin

Post#35 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:24 pm

FR is pretty much mandatory. Not only does it help keep combustion up, it also makes you able to prebuild it quick when out of LoS. It also helps you keep the dot spread up and it makes a damage rotation with Fireblast into annihialate consistant. And also as mentioned it gives you a portable rotation coz it opens up Scorched Earth to actually be used. It's not part of burstiest rotation, but it will deal more damage as a whole.

Musica

Post#36 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Atm this is mycurrent build.

Which is what i was planning on doing since the beginning and implies having gear. A ton of gear.
This drops EK and changes it for any tactic you want. For me, it's a choice between ETF, FF, and FR, with FR being my last choice.

One quick thing about gear and removing EK. There are different ways to do it, you can drop a bunch of set bonuses and go for combinations. You can do just some combinations and put points into acumen. Various stuff basically, but for the moment i'm going with just dropping points straight into Acumen and barely mixing.
Highest crit % reachable with what i'm doing(Without losing dps) is 77%, which i believe is the highest reachable for BWs currently(Please Devs, we need DP set).

Won't post a RR build yet because i'm still tryin to end this(Yes, it takes a goddamn lot to get pve stuff ffs). But it looks a bit like yours, i just don't spend those 5 points into tou/wou.
Last edited by Musica on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninjagon

Post#37 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Nova can be really good in that build for Death Blows, Musica.
Especially now, when you need to farm new epic weapons from Scenarios. Interesting!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Atum

Post#38 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:39 am

bump

any current renown build?

Ads