Recent Topics

Ads

Returning WH/WE Seeking Advice/Updates

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
alphaonezero10

Returning WH/WE Seeking Advice/Updates

Post#1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Hey guys,

I play ror on/off again and am going to jump back in after an extended absence of a year or so. My mains are WH/WE both 40/45, though my WH was created first so I am posting here.

I was wondering if anything significant has changed since I left? Some people have mumbled about a WE nerf, but I can't tell if that's whining or the truth - have builds changed/new skills of any worth? I see so far one of the elixers/relics is a stealth charge, a 50% armor pen tactic and snare removed from SS.

Just looking for some general advice on updates done to the class and how they play now. Feel like a fish out of water.

Thanks in advance!

Ads
qwerty113

Re: Returning WH/WE Seeking Advice/Updates

Post#2 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:05 am

Wh/we got new tactic bypass 50% victim armor - last from first tree mastery. Wh still have only 1 real build - 3-2 with heal debuff and Prolong Confession, but you need weapons skills for it about 500-600. WE its the most witchbrew build 2-3, or burst with SS 3-1
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

kuj0jotar0

Re: Returning WH/WE Seeking Advice/Updates

Post#3 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:25 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:05 am Wh/we got new tactic bypass 50% victim armor - last from first tree mastery. Wh still have only 1 real build - 3-2 with heal debuff and Prolong Confession, but you need weapons skills for it about 500-600. WE its the most witchbrew build 2-3, or burst with SS 3-1
Hi,
Can you lik the prolong confession build? And why it needs WS if you are using torment?