Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Looking for leveling and build info

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
drofnasb

[Witch Hunter] Looking for leveling and build info

Post#1 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:42 pm

After much time spent leveling various classes, I came to the realization I want to play WH. I have been searching, to no avail, the forums to no avail, for a reasonably recent post pertaining to any sort of discussion on builds. What are if any, the current builds and what would people recommend for leveling? What should I spend my renown points on? What are peoples suggestions on efficiently leveling a WH? Thanks for any help you guys might be able to provide.

Ads
vianiznice

Re: [Witch Hunter] Looking for leveling and build info

Post#2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Do you aim to PvP or PvE your way to 40?

drofnasb

Post#3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:56 pm

Well I am looking to do a mix of both as to keep my RR close to my rank. Mostly PVP though but I play during the evening NA time so its really dead.

Kellanved

Post#4 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 pm

If u want 2 fast level thru pve use 1st tree. Mostly for selfheal tactic. 100% parry is gr8 2. U should aim in more survivality than damage. Absorb, selfheal, parry from renown etc. Also this help u in pvp where a healer in heal spec is a rare thing ;)
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

drofnasb

Post#5 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Do you need ballistic skill for skills like trial by pain?

Sulorie

Post#6 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Low pop hours are not bad for WH, because zerg like during EU primetime is nothing you can manage solo and you rarely find other solo players.
When you rush to 40, then you will be a burden for anyone in your sc team, because you lack gear and pvp experience. If this doesn't matter to you, go for it, as this is the fastest way to 40.

Edit: All attacks need STR only.
Dying is no option.

vianiznice

Post#7 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:31 pm

PvE you go Confession with self heal and Parry Renown, PvP Judgement for the Pistol Whip and Max crit. Small things to aim at lower levels.