Recent Topics

Ads

Worst class.... WH

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Duukar

Re: Worst class.... WH

Post#211 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:28 pm

I have a balance suggestion for WE/WH

A tactic that reduces incoming aoe damage.

50% incoming aoe dmg reduction OR/AND 30% aoe damage reduction and when the victim of critical aoe dmg 15% reduction to allies within 30 feet for 5 seconds.

Trade off is a tactic slot. This will make WE/WH desirable in a WB without adding damage to their kit.

I think that would be an amazing QoL improvement and the group friendly version would make bringing a WE/WH or two along in a WB a good idea!

The lore would be "Nimble" to tip the hat to the elusive nature of the WE/WH.

Ads
jokerspsycho

Post#212 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Duukar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:28 pm I have a balance suggestion for WE/WH

A tactic that reduces incoming aoe damage.

50% incoming aoe dmg reduction OR/AND 30% aoe damage reduction and when the victim of critical aoe dmg 15% reduction to allies within 30 feet for 5 seconds.

Trade off is a tactic slot. This will make WE/WH desirable in a WB without adding damage to their kit.

I think that would be an amazing QoL improvement and the group friendly version would make bringing a WE/WH or two along in a WB a good idea!

The lore would be "Nimble" to tip the hat to the elusive nature of the WE/WH.
Close quarter tactic. Reduces all damage from ranged and magical attacks by 25% for 2s after you strike someone in melee combat.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#213 » Sun May 03, 2020 7:36 pm

People that have warnings from this thread, be respectful to each other. It's not that hard to have contradictory thoughts and opinions without devolving to trolling and harassment.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog