Recent Topics

Ads

Worst class.... WH

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Alfa1986

Re: Worst class.... WH

Post#11 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:12 pm

for we/wh you need to increase invisibility time (30 sec is too short, you need at least 1 min or unlimited) (why here was implemented this limitation? in other games i have never seen that rogue classes have limit time on inviz), reduced time for "pick lock" to 1 min, while wh/we in inviz so that any aoe spells do not act on it (or at least -50%), after open from inviz for 5 seconds no susceptibility to any kind of control spells), aoe detaunt for 3 sec, disarm is dependent on parry, this is wrong, it would be better if it depends on the damage received.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Why ppl, unable to play a certain class, always ask for buffs instead of learning their class?
Dying is no option.

Dackle

Post#13 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:21 pm Why ppl, unable to play a certain class, always ask for buffs instead of learning their class?
Listen Mr. or Mrs. Troll, there are a few very good witch hunters that will not even touch their class as every time they join with it they quickly complain on how broken the class is and how much they would rather play ANYTHING else. But yet you troll telling 10 year veterans "learn to play"

Twohandernoob

Post#14 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Ototo wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:44 pm
Maroe337 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:49 am The worst class in this game is WH. The performance of blessed bullets that pairs with WE's kiss is weak, and, different from destro, WH's presence is diminished because there are excellent MDPS such as WL and SW in the order.
WH is treated like a nuisance in WB as well as in PvE, and even 6man does not need WH.
Speaking in extreme terms, Order is stronger without WH.
I want you to extend a helping hand to poor WH.

・I wish WE/WH change to light armor -> midium armor
All other mdps is midium armor. SH/SW is light, but there potential are more than midium armor.
What's the reason for WE/WH choice light armor?

WE/WH need group buff like BW/Sorc
WE/WH is hated by group and wb. please add a group benefic skills.
WHs are actually very good in PvE, but clearly not the time for them to be in WBs. As others have explained, their role is currently non existent in RoR.

Who do you think that cover the roads to avoid reinforcements for keep defenses and attacks? Yeah, WHs. May not be the most glamorous duty, but someone has to do the dirty job.

The reason is the stealth and the many crippling CCs at their disposal, combined with a huge burst damage.

They do have them in the form of temporary boosts and buffs. Just noone wanted to spec on them, and out of the blue the minoritary spec was nerfed into oblivion. They are currently very weak, just that.
What minority spec was nerfed into oblivion and what boosts nooone is speccing?

Sulorie

Post#15 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:37 pm

Dackle wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:21 pm Why ppl, unable to play a certain class, always ask for buffs instead of learning their class?
Listen Mr. or Mrs. Troll, there are a few very good witch hunters that will not even touch their class as every time they join with it they quickly complain on how broken the class is and how much they would rather play ANYTHING else. But yet you troll telling 10 year veterans "learn to play"
Calling someone out for not knowing their class isn't trolling. Playing the game since 10 years means nothing. It only shows passion but not knowledge.
About what "very good" WH you are talking?
Dying is no option.

Ototo

Post#16 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:06 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:44 pm
Maroe337 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:49 am The worst class in this game is WH. The performance of blessed bullets that pairs with WE's kiss is weak, and, different from destro, WH's presence is diminished because there are excellent MDPS such as WL and SW in the order.
WH is treated like a nuisance in WB as well as in PvE, and even 6man does not need WH.
Speaking in extreme terms, Order is stronger without WH.
I want you to extend a helping hand to poor WH.

・I wish WE/WH change to light armor -> midium armor
All other mdps is midium armor. SH/SW is light, but there potential are more than midium armor.
What's the reason for WE/WH choice light armor?

WE/WH need group buff like BW/Sorc
WE/WH is hated by group and wb. please add a group benefic skills.
WHs are actually very good in PvE, but clearly not the time for them to be in WBs. As others have explained, their role is currently non existent in RoR.

Who do you think that cover the roads to avoid reinforcements for keep defenses and attacks? Yeah, WHs. May not be the most glamorous duty, but someone has to do the dirty job.

The reason is the stealth and the many crippling CCs at their disposal, combined with a huge burst damage.

They do have them in the form of temporary boosts and buffs. Just noone wanted to spec on them, and out of the blue the minoritary spec was nerfed into oblivion. They are currently very weak, just that.
What minority spec was nerfed into oblivion and what boosts nooone is speccing?
Morale drain.
Spoiler:

Momekic

Post#17 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:28 am

OP is right, WH is pretty much trash and the worst class.

All these trolls spouting L2P dont play the class, havent ever played the class, and just dont want to give up their free WH kills.

Fey

Post#18 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:14 am

This probably isn't the best spot, but I'm wondering if I can try out Exit Wounds as a low rr WH with terrible gear(duelist). Or should I stay with BaL?

Pet the topic I noticed my jagged edge hitting for more than auto attacks, but my str is only 800 and it was a monstro Mara. Class might need some love, but it's the coolest class in the game.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
Dackle

Post#19 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:31 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:37 pm
Calling someone out for not knowing their class isn't trolling. Playing the game since 10 years means nothing. It only shows passion but not knowledge.
You don't need their names. Just know they are some of the better dps players in the game; they excel at every class they play. There are more than one I can name, but calling them out personally is not the point, as you should be able to stipulate with common sense. They are top dps and killers in almost every situation. Asking me to name them is a continued troll. You don't even have to agree with me, the knowledge is pretty common.

Popcornus

Post#20 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:54 am

Dackle wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:31 am
Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:37 pm

You don't need their names. Just know they are some of the better dps players in the game; they excel at every class they play. There are more than one I can name, but calling them out personally is not the point, as you should be able to stipulate with common sense. They are top dps and killers in almost every situation. Asking me to name them is a continued troll. You don't even have to agree with me, the knowledge is pretty common.
Forums in a nutshell, middle school level of argumentation. Don't you want to convince us of your big tiddy girlfriend in that other school or state that totally exists, while you are at it?

Regardless of topic and claim made:
Don't invoke names you won't even spell out, don't argue in someone' stead. They can make their case on their own, if they so fancy.

EDIT:
I guess you didn't spell out the three letters because deep down you know, that he doesn't quite care for your crusade in this thread.