Recent Topics

Ads

[Brightwizard] Bombling's compendium

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nadril21

Re: [Brightwizard] Bombling's compendium

Post#11 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:46 am

Solid guide, nice work. The potential of meltdown completely escaped me for far to many RR ranks than I wish to admit.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

Ads
HvpE

Post#12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:48 pm

Hey Bombling, coming from an always ST BW what is the bomb rotation you do?

wonshot

Post#13 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Alright due to high request I added a section for AoE rotations. I avoided this part on purpose initially because it all comes down to how ever second of a fight unfolds and there are many many "if"s.

Also added Royal set thourghts and gunbad jet jewel to good standable pieces.

Thanks for reading, guide is up todate
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

wonshot

Post#14 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:36 pm

If any new BWs have any questions that is not covered here, from an angle I havnt thourght about, please let me know :)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Damndoriangray

Post#15 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:45 am

This was a great read, and part of why I made a new bright wizard.

Curious, how do you spend your renown ranks?

Maphyr

Post#16 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:10 am

Damndoriangray wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:45 am This was a great read, and part of why I made a new bright wizard.

Curious, how do you spend your renown ranks?
Was also looking thru the google doc for info about Renown Abilies but didn't find anything relevent except for the stat priority section.

I assume we dump points into +INT and then +Magic Crit and then Wounds ?

graymatter85

Post#17 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:25 pm

Awesome guide!

Could you add a piece to your gear section about weapons? I'm trying to decide if it's worth working toward the Bloodlord staff (the one from Bastion Stair) vs grinding for purple SC staff.

wonshot

Post#18 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Magiccrit, int, wounds renown points while ranking rr1 - rr80 for most classcanon builds yes.
or if you play outside of the standard classcanon, and go more defendsive you can dip into Futile stikes or Deftdefender.

Staff choice you can go for sc weapon if you enjoy scenarios, Gutslime or the T4 Dwarf inf staff are both great beginning staffs for their magicpower and crit respectively

As I tried to point out, gearing and picking your stats should be made with playstyle in mind. Giving guidance and advice was the purpose not complete handholding with no room for adaptations or selfreflection :)

Ads
navis

Post#19 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:28 pm

- never mind -
Last edited by navis on Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elemint

Post#20 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:34 pm

Sure it does: it says Ignite (improved with Ignition tactic)