Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Tactics an Renown for Heal-Build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ototo

Re: [WP] Tactics an Renown for Heal-Build

Post#21 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:24 pm

donkawonka wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:05 pm Shield is pretty ****, 60s cd. Sigmar’s shield is op af. Martyrs blessing heal is affected by HDs and is a stationary channel that can be interrupted. SS is not, has no ICD on heal proc. Proc tactic scales with mastery. Just because I have 1 melee heal skill doesn’t mean I’m in the melee all the time.
Yeah, Divine Light is not great, but definitely better than Divine Justice. And while MB is stationary for the full channel, it's not for the first tick.

I understood your very valid point about Sigmar's Grace and I'm not discussing it. I just don't seem to understand for which scale of engagement has this build been created apparently, cause this doesn't fit at all with my experience.
Spoiler:

Ads
donkawonka
Banned

Post#22 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:42 pm

this is why divine justice is good
this is not a 2% increase in group dmg or whatever nonsense you said

doesnt matter what scale, all the big boy wb tactics are core. just equip 10% disrupt, ED and 35RF on being hit tactic and youre gucci

Ototo

Post#23 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:08 pm

donkawonka wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:42 pm this is why divine justice is good
this is not a 2% increase in group dmg or whatever nonsense you said

doesnt matter what scale, all the big boy wb tactics are core. just equip 10% disrupt, ED and 35RF on being hit tactic and youre gucci
Granted that I did not check in-game, nor used my memory, for is a prayer that I never use, but in the Career Builder says that its base damage is 225, not 165. Still, you need to divide the increased number by 5, cause the prayer has a 20% chance to proc, so 1 out of 5, and the same is applied to the % gained, so it's a 60% by 5, that is an effective 12% damage increase. Not pure trash, not very good either, simply sitting in the line.

If you equip Shield of Faith, Exalted Defenses is the perfect pairing. I really can't see what you have against a tactic that basically says "when you are under pressure, it will cover you being set back" and "when you need the most to heal cause you have been exposed, it will cover you being stressed out thin". It's an awesome tactic.
Spoiler:

donkawonka
Banned

Post#24 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:21 pm

cuz you sacrifice a slot for a tactic that can benefit ur group

Ototo

Post#25 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:27 pm

donkawonka wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:21 pm cuz you sacrifice a slot for a tactic that can benefit ur group
I really never wanted to stir you or bother you personally. Just to try to make some logic out of a build so off to me. I still think that ED benefits more your group specially when they probably need it the most, and that staying alive is the best boost you can give your teammates, so they don't have to worry about you.

I get that we approach in completely different ways what your team can benefit the most of.
Spoiler:

Twyxx

Post#26 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:38 pm

My build :')
Last tactic disrupt or discipline.
Renown FS/DD/wounds or heal crit
*in premade 6v6

donkawonka
Banned

Post#27 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:21 pm

Ototo wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:27 pm
donkawonka wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:21 pm cuz you sacrifice a slot for a tactic that can benefit ur group
I really never wanted to stir you or bother you personally. Just to try to make some logic out of a build so off to me. I still think that ED benefits more your group specially when they probably need it the most, and that staying alive is the best boost you can give your teammates, so they don't have to worry about you.

I get that we approach in completely different ways what your team can benefit the most of.
largescale, where disrupts etc are common af, sure. but smallscale and 6v6 nope.

Aldmhac

Post#28 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:05 am

What talismans are you guys running in your WP builds? I'm returning from a break and used to stack Armour talis on all gear - is that still the way to go?
-Andrew

Ads
Ototo

Post#29 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:09 am

Aldmhac wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:05 am What talismans are you guys running in your WP builds? I'm returning from a break and used to stack Armour talis on all gear - is that still the way to go?
Armor, and if you use a great hammer then weapon skill in the secondary slot.
Spoiler:

juhalanz

Post#30 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:11 pm

Ototo wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:09 am

Armor, and if you use a great hammer then weapon skill in the secondary slot.
thanks man! i'm a returning player too.

btw with so many armor pen skills would't a mix of Armor and Toughness scale overall better as defensive stats?