In other words, when can't deal with facts, ignore them.Ototo wrote: ↑Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:47 amSpoiler:Zxul wrote: ↑Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:23 amSpoiler:Ototo wrote: ↑Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 amSpoiler:
1. You are implying that a single group heal each 6 seconds worth to break the detaunt, that is the skill that you will be spamming. I tell you again that only in the unlikely situation that you are under no attack at all, so in PvE or while your realm is zergling.
2. Frequency of crits matters A LOT when you are trying to save a player under 25% health, which is what order as the underdog has to do each day. You really want the crits to happen as often and as soon as possible, cause your window of opportunity tends to be very tiny. Maybe I expressed myself incredibly poorly here, and if so I'm sorry.
3. Ofc it's worth a tactic slot!! I suggest that you try this with actual field experience before speaking. Exalted Defenses is even a defensive tactic by itself most of the times.
1. Lets start from a fun fact- detaunt doesn't stacks with guard.
2. It doesn't matters if you crit 4 times on 300 per tick hot, or 1 time on 1200 single heal- the extra healing will be the same, 600 extra. 10% extra crit means on dok/wp that you will get lucky in 1 out of 10 times when someone is under 25%, nothing else, since besides self absorb dok/wp (unlike again say zealot) got nothing going off heal crit.
3. Not with a low chance to proc. As for defensive tactic, for self defense Emperor's Guard will do more, and unlike Exalted Defenses it isn't affected by heal debuffs.
It seems to me that you speak of the class without actual experience in it. I really doubt that you have passed more than a couple hours in it in tier 1 at most. Your comments are so off from any WP experience that I think that is better for me to leave this here, cause I don't think it makes sense to try to discuss this with you.
To OP, read what I and roadkillrobin posted. Key to dok/wp healing, specially in heavy aoe situation, is not running out of SE/RF.