Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Healing Improvement

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

Re: [WP] Healing Improvement

Post#11 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:09 am

Ototo wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:47 am
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:23 am
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 am
Spoiler:

1. You are implying that a single group heal each 6 seconds worth to break the detaunt, that is the skill that you will be spamming. I tell you again that only in the unlikely situation that you are under no attack at all, so in PvE or while your realm is zergling.

2. Frequency of crits matters A LOT when you are trying to save a player under 25% health, which is what order as the underdog has to do each day. You really want the crits to happen as often and as soon as possible, cause your window of opportunity tends to be very tiny. Maybe I expressed myself incredibly poorly here, and if so I'm sorry.

3. Ofc it's worth a tactic slot!! I suggest that you try this with actual field experience before speaking. Exalted Defenses is even a defensive tactic by itself most of the times.

1. Lets start from a fun fact- detaunt doesn't stacks with guard.

2. It doesn't matters if you crit 4 times on 300 per tick hot, or 1 time on 1200 single heal- the extra healing will be the same, 600 extra. 10% extra crit means on dok/wp that you will get lucky in 1 out of 10 times when someone is under 25%, nothing else, since besides self absorb dok/wp (unlike again say zealot) got nothing going off heal crit.

3. Not with a low chance to proc. As for defensive tactic, for self defense Emperor's Guard will do more, and unlike Exalted Defenses it isn't affected by heal debuffs.

It seems to me that you speak of the class without actual experience in it. I really doubt that you have passed more than a couple hours in it in tier 1 at most. Your comments are so off from any WP experience that I think that is better for me to leave this here, cause I don't think it makes sense to try to discuss this with you.
In other words, when can't deal with facts, ignore them.

To OP, read what I and roadkillrobin posted. Key to dok/wp healing, specially in heavy aoe situation, is not running out of SE/RF.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Ototo

Post#12 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:06 am

Zxul wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:09 am
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:23 am
Spoiler:

2. It doesn't matters if you crit 4 times on 300 per tick hot, or 1 time on 1200 single heal- the extra healing will be the same, 600 extra. 10% extra crit means on dok/wp that you will get lucky in 1 out of 10 times when someone is under 25%, nothing else, since besides self absorb dok/wp (unlike again say zealot) got nothing going off heal crit.

3. Not with a low chance to proc. As for defensive tactic, for self defense Emperor's Guard will do more, and unlike Exalted Defenses it isn't affected by heal debuffs.
It seems to me that you speak of the class without actual experience in it. I really doubt that you have passed more than a couple hours in it in tier 1 at most. Your comments are so off from any WP experience that I think that is better for me to leave this here, cause I don't think it makes sense to try to discuss this with you.

To OP, read what I and roadkillrobin posted. Key to dok/wp healing, specially in heavy aoe situation, is not running out of SE/RF.
In other words, play the classes that you give advice of. It will be a tard less random.
Spoiler:

Akilinus

Post#13 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Having a proper heal ui and tracking your hots in the party tab helped me out to improve my healing on zealot.
Might be worth a try for you.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Halan

Post#14 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:41 pm

Ototo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:25 am WP is about mobility and armor,
@mobility
Maybe i got you wrong here but WP / DOK is the worst class when it comes to kiting & mobilty.
You are the only class that can't do a direct Heal when it is moving. Yes you have hots but that has every other healing class to.

@Armor
I agree here but when it comes to plain armor RP is able to get same or higher armor values.

@Healcrit
In my Opinion the most important stats for a WP because your heals are very tiny and very expensiv heal crit helps here.

@resources
I also agree here that it is very important. You can have what you want do what you want if you have no resources you have no heal. You don't get any boni from grp ap synergy. You don't have the option to higher your resources income with gear like other ap healing classes beside of book. You can't take AP potions on CD 2 every minute. So the only thing that has an impact on your resources management is you and your play-style
Your heals are very low and fast so they drain a lot of resources in no time without a big impact when you compare the cost / reward factor with other healer classes heals.
In my opinion one of the key success factors for this class.

Ototo

Post#15 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:40 pm

Halan wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:41 pm @mobility
Maybe i got you wrong here but WP / DOK is the worst class when it comes to kiting & mobilty.
You are the only class that can't do a direct Heal when it is moving. Yes you have hots but that has every other healing class to.
This is one of those yes and no situations. Yes, you are right and you can only use 2 HoTs and a shield without casting times, and no, you don't have to see this as a purely cast-on-the-move advice. I worded it very poorly, but I mostly meant that you can easily keep up with your advancing team by dropping HoTs and shield, while briefly stopping here or there to drop a group heal or something more specific. Your position in the fight is crucial, cause your main duty is not to replace RP/AM single heal power but complement it with a good healed team. Most of the time your heals will go overheal in 2/3 of the party, and that's when your job is going fine. That's your duty. Be correctly positioned to buff the entire party healing power.
@Armor
I agree here but when it comes to plain armor RP is able to get same or higher armor values.
Out of the defensive stats, is the one that is the easiest to stack enough to be effective thanks to Prayer of Absolution being part of the pure healing tree. My point is about how this synergies well.
@Healcrit
In my Opinion the most important stats for a WP because your heals are very tiny and very expensiv heal crit helps here.
Different points of view, same answers. Shows that it is a decent choice for more than my experience and the situations I have been in.
@resources
I also agree here that it is very important. You can have what you want do what you want if you have no resources you have no heal. You don't get any boni from grp ap synergy. You don't have the option to higher your resources income with gear like other ap healing classes beside of book. You can't take AP potions on CD 2 every minute. So the only thing that has an impact on your resources management is you and your play-style
Your heals are very low and fast so they drain a lot of resources in no time without a big impact when you compare the cost / reward factor with other healer classes heals.
In my opinion one of the key success factors for this class.
Agree. I normally focus in keeping the group HoT up all the time even when it's clearly going to waste, and then choose carefully my healing targets, but it's mostly about timers and casts. Also, as I was taught here, don't forget that your Wound Buff, Sigmar's Grace, is also a heal that bypass heal debuffs and only costs ap, so learn to use it properly.
Spoiler:

donkawonka
Banned

Post#16 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:32 pm

Bruh, armor prayer doesn’t stack with pots and buffs. You’re still talking out of your ass.

Zxul

Post#17 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Ototo wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:06 am
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

In other words, play the classes that you give advice of. It will be a tard less random.
Or in other words, learn some basic game mechanics so you won't make yourself a laughing stock of the forum anymore.

Lets get over this once again:

You suggest to spam detaunt, which does nothing if you have guard, instead of Smite which allows you to keep your team alive- why exactly?

Which part of the basic school math used to calculate healing is that you don't understand?

Any reply?

And the new gem:
Ototo wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:40 pmOut of the defensive stats, is the one that is the easiest to stack enough to be effective thanks to Prayer of Absolution being part of the pure healing tree. My point is about how this synergies well.
Lol basic knowledge of classes is that armor prayer/cov doesn't stacks with armor pot, which is why no dok/wp (besides you) uses it except to save some gold while pve soling. I even specifically just logged my rr77 dok and tested it, to make sure it wasn't bugged in one of patches.

Do you have any slightest idea about the class?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ototo

Post#18 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:41 am

Ok, this is definitely the last time I'm going to answer you.
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:32 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:06 am

Or in other words, learn some basic game mechanics so you won't make yourself a laughing stock of the forum anymore.

Lets get over this once again:

You suggest to spam detaunt, which does nothing if you have guard, instead of Smite which allows you to keep your team alive- why exactly?
Cause both guard and smite place your ass at 30ft of the things that you are trying to avoid to not be set back. You the only embarassing yourself by claiming that healing at 30ft of the front line is a good idea.

EDIT: To make it crystal clear, you can't be pleasantly sit in the second line like a destro healer when healing in order. Order healers HAVE TO be at more than 40ft of the front line and preferably at over 65ft, or a Choppa would pull you, or a Mara knock you down or pull you, or a mSH pounce on you and debuff you, etc... order lacking these tools means that any advice from a destro player is irrelevant for an order player. Mirrors suffer from diff contractions in both realms depending on the doom stack that they have to face.
Spoiler:
Which part of the basic school math used to calculate healing is that you don't understand?
Again, there are a couple things called Frequency and Period also in stadistics. You may be interested in acknowledging their existence. Would be easier. Not up to repeat myself if you don't have the brains to understand it.
Spoiler:

Any reply?
Sure, you are reading it. Would love to know the name of your WP that uses Emperor's Ward instead of Exalted Defenses, it's for a thing with my WE.
Spoiler:
And the new gem:
Ototo wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:40 pmOut of the defensive stats, is the one that is the easiest to stack enough to be effective thanks to Prayer of Absolution being part of the pure healing tree. My point is about how this synergies well.
Lol basic knowledge of classes is that armor prayer/cov doesn't stacks with armor pot, which is why no dok/wp (besides you) uses it except to save some gold while pve soling. I even specifically just logged my rr77 dok and tested it, to make sure it wasn't bugged in one of patches.

Do you have any slightest idea about the class?
Ofc you haven't ever played a WP... just in case I have the slightest doubt, which I haven't. Your advice is incredibly biased and non-experimental. Get over smelling your own fart some time. You have no idea of WP, and you are trying to give lessons cause you have a DoK. Like a calculus teacher trying to understand algebra using the same conceptions. Trying to pin down all the things that you are saying wrong to a sentence that I said, which is true by the way cause WPs have synergy with armor for defense, simply shows how desperate you are, not how every other of my arguments are false.

Just in case you don't get any future answer, it's cause I added you to ignore.
Spoiler:

Ads
Twyxx

Post#19 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:00 am

I literally don't understand how there is this much confusion & argument over what is arguably the easiest class in the game.
Anyways, here's my spec on WP for small-scale play.
RoR.builders - Warrior Priest
Can swap Refreshing Radiance for discipline or other preferred tactic.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;4;4;0;0

Ototo

Post#20 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:06 am

donkawonka wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:32 pm Bruh, armor prayer doesn’t stack with pots and buffs. You’re still talking out of your ass.
You can also read the entire rest of the post, but let's b*tch with my less that two months of experience in the game... oh wait, that's you, not me.
Spoiler: